Looking to DJ in Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! Before I begin, I just want to say that I am extremely new to Second Life, and I don't know 99% of how the game works. With that being said, I had a brief glimps at some of the Second Life community, and the various sub-communities within (namely a poety reading group). This made me wonder, "Could I DJ on Second Life also?". With a little research, I found that DJ'ing is an actual thing in Second Life, and as a passionate House DJ, I wanted to explore this further.

Onto my point for this thread, I am not so concerned with the technical requirements for streaming a DJ set into Second Life, as I have a general idea of how it works, and also looked into a few guides. What I am more interested in is how to actually become a DJ in the game itself. How do I "find work"? Where do I look? Who do I reach out to? I love DJing, and I love music, so it is only natural that I have a strong desire to take my listeners through a musical journey, so that all can enjoy what I too enjoy. If anyone could provide insight into this, it would be very much appreciated! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.