Lights! Shadows! Depth of Field! Unlock the beauty...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks Charolotte! The button thing was right in front of me but never really thought of it.. lol... I like the one with you and the bunny. It seems like my focal point is too small and I thought changing the F stop to a smaller number will increase the focal diameter but doesn't seem to work. What's yours?

Today with ma buddy, Randall @ China.

China with Randall_002.jpg

China with Randall_019.jpg

I've been telling Randall to let go of his freebie hair to the point of dragging him to the hair shop. Finally he relented and bought this hair which I think speaks volumes to his personality and mind. Now I can't stop staring at him. I might just forget about the partner request I sent to Dwight Shelford last year and propose to Randall... because he's got good hair! Shallow.. I know. :)

China with Randall_022.jpg

• Like 1

Haha... pure coincidence!

That picture is so romantic. Where is that, may I ask?

You should take a look at Cio's Vanity Thread post. He really knows to put subject of interest in front of him to create a sense of perspective. The fan at the top corner was a clever shot.

I'm getting addicted to this DOF and Windlight settings. Maybe Torley should add links so we can add preset windlight settings from other residents.

Just now @ Tombstone.

Tombstone Balloon show_012.jpg

& @ SLRR
Mord and I_002.jpg

• Like 1

Tem took this photo as we danced last night, and for some reason I'm fascinated by the shadows made by the leaves on my gown. My computer doesn't handle the new settings well, but I love to look at the little details others are now able to catch in their photos!

Frank

• 3 weeks later...

I forced took my friend Mord for a dance so I could take some pics.

Mord New York Ballroom_021.jpg

Mord New York Ballroom_019.jpg

Never underestimate the beauty of flat pics. Sometimes with the right moment, they can be just as expressive.

Mord New York Ballroom_002.jpg

Mord New York Ballroom_013.jpg

But no doubt, focusing on the subject will add a bit more drama to the environment

Mord New York Ballroom_004.jpg

Mord New York Ballroom_006.jpg

This one focusing on the background... not for everyone but probably would be nice for a postcard?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.