How dose one download art work into second life and where can I show it off for free

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Scan your artwork into your computer.  Files must be 1024x1024 pixels maximum, so you may need to resize the using a graphics program.

In SL Go to Avatar>Upload>Bulk Upload and when the dialog box opens highlight your art work files and then click open.

You art work will be uploaded a textures you can put on a prim to show them off. Frame them if you wish.

To show them for free, you will have to convince an art gallery owner to let you display them.  Otherwise you will need to rent land and put up your own art gallery.

• Like 1

In SL Go to Avatar>Upload>Bulk Upload and when the dialog box opens highlight your art work files and then click open...

This depends on the viewer I suppose. I use Alchemy and LL viewer. In both it is either: Build>Upload>Bulk Upload or via the inventory window by clicking the + (Add new item) on the bottom side..

The best way to show off your artwork for free is to put it in your profile - there are 12 slots (10 in pics section, 1 for 2nd Life profile and one for real life profile photo). You can upload them from your dashboard (no need to upload in-world).

Next way is to give photos to your friends (for example you make artwork for their profile) and anyone who opens up their profile can see your artwork. These photos/textures will cost you 10L$ each.

You can also use Classified tab (next to Pics) but it will take a certain amount of money from your account every week. Actually only first one is free lol

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.