Artwork Needed for exhibit in Snug Harbor Gallery

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Netera's Studio seeks expressive art with a "real theme" for our first exhibit to contrast "Hollywood glamour."  That would include relationships, challenges, natural beauty. Interested SL artists may contact me with a bio notecard and a summary of what they would like displayed. Expressive poetry about real life issues that are thought provoking are also needed saved as a power point jpg. 

Also needed:

full body white mannequins

frames

suggestions

art deco furniture 

Sponsors are welcomed and appreciated

Netera Landar

I am changing the focus of the first exhibit to Iconic Women. I did this because my fourth real life manuscript is a time travel and I'm learning about the exceptional contributions women have made in our history. I have photos and quotes of women in American history that I respect and will use a wall to display them. I would like to feature SL women who have made great contributions to the virtual world in recorded shows, magazines, art, education, equal rights, fashion, etc. I'd like to feature their portrait and pictures focusing on their work, as well. In addition, photography portraying women's strength, intelligence, search for adventure, building, even in a futuristic image, is needed. IM me at Netera Landar. The gallery is on the second floor of my Snug Harbor Coffee Shop on the boardwalk next door to the Dance Emporium. You can use the teleport button near the counter (it's blue on the floor) or the exterior staircase.

Netera Landar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.