Art Gallery looking to showcase visual art

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there! 

I am opening a gallery here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FairChang%20Lido/256/42/2004  and am after visual artists to showcase (if you're a musician, I'd love to arrange for evenings where you come and play to an audience). Likewise, if you're a poet - poetry evenings will be something I'll go for once I'm back from my holiday in April.

If you're interested, please take a look around and see if you think any of the areas are for you. So far I have a few of my own pieces up (I'm a professional artist) and perhaps they will give you a clue of the level of work I'm after.

In game SL art/photography is also acceptable so don't be shy about showing it off!

If you like RP as well and I showcase you, I can make you a 'Resident Artist' and give you free accomodation on the island nearby :-)

• 1 month later...

Hello! I'm surprised you haven't had any replies here. 
I've visited the gallery in-world, there is lovely showing space. What kind of work are you looking for? I primarily work in post-internet / new media digital prints. Most are slightly abstract, but I would be willing to prepare some for you to take a look at if you are interested. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.