question on qavimator and reset of AOs

stationk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello

I'm using qavimator to create my AOs, I made one animation of 40 frames where a standing AV falls down on it's back.

when I upload it, it plays but returns at the first frame, so the AV falls and gets right back to it's feet.

By scripting I can add a static pose of the last frame but you can see the split second when the AV stands.

What did I miss ?

also.. qavimator seems to fill all frames with keyframes after you save and load again your project. is this normal or a bug ?

thank you for any help :)

If you want the animation to play the laying down part repeatedly, then you have to set a loop begining and ending at that part of the animation, this is a % value  (start and finnish must be the same).  When the animation is manually stopped it will stand your av up....otherwise youll stay laying on the ground.

When you save a AVM file for secondlife it is saved as a BVH file.  This is why you see all the frames full.  Go back to your AVM copy to modify in QV.

Thank you for the response, specially about the file format in QV, I was using the bvh always. Didn't knew I was suppose to use the avm format until I upload it to SL.

On the animation. I'll check on setting the lop on that part of the animation. Thank you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.