T-pose annoyance...

Sally Lavender

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi :) I have made great progress thanks to you guys, but now I have another issue :/

I have a pose that I have created in Daz.

Later when I want to maybe adjust  it a bit, I import it to daz.

But to be able to import it I have to load the sl av which is always a t-pose....and no matter what I do, when I export the pose, the T-pose (on frame 0) ALWAYS shows- and ruins the pose.

If I make my pose from scratch and export it I don´t have the t-pose issue as I simply use the starting frame to build the pose.

Any way I can sort this ? No ways I can delete the T-pose either :/

Thanks in advance :)

Yes, the Tframe issue can be annoying. 1 way around it would be to save the animation as a pose preset, or to save it as a scene. If I were you, I would always create a pose preset for every animation or pose you make.

There might be another way around the Tframe issue, in theory, as I have not tried this yet. Ok, so here is my theory. If you turn off the SL compatibility check box, and save the animation as just a normal bvh, it should not ad the Tframe. Since you are using the SL avatar, the bvh should be right. Of course, if it doesn't add the Tframe, that means you will have to. Again, I have not tried this yet.

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure if this will work for you but is worth a try. I never make animations with a T pose in place because I can always add it right before uploading with a program called BVHacker ( http://davedub.co.uk/bvhacker/). I too found the T pose issue a pain even in Poser so BVHhacker is a life saver for me. Here is the kicker though, BVHacker has a drop down menu where once your pose/animation is ready, you can click a button and add the T pose BUT also has one to remove the T pose. I have removed T pose using this on mocap files I downloaded elsewhere so I think it may work on your Daz file also.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.