Release Eye(s)?

Kaya Kiyori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings,

I used the "eye03" and "eye05" animation from Anypose to let the eyes look down (and down-right).

But now I relized that after I stopped these animations, the avatar don't following the camera foucs unti I log off and on again.

In AnyPose HUD is a release button, but it seems not to work.

So I would ask, if it is possible to release the eyes after animation again? I thought already to start the built-in animation, but the wiki sayed that these built-in animations can't be started or stopped by scripts.

So... is there a way to release the eyes again, to follow the camera focus. Or is relog the only soulution?

I used the "eye03" and "eye05" animation from Anypose to let the eyes look down (and down-right).

But now I relized that after I stopped these animations, the avatar don't following the camera foucs unti I log off and on again.

In AnyPose HUD is a release button, but it seems not to work.

The E button should stop the eye animation, works for me anyway, Also Puppet/ Stop Animations works.

I thought already to start the built-in animation, but the wiki sayed that these built-in animations can't be started or stopped by scripts.

You maybe misunderstood something or were looking at a different page but here: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Internal_Animations

it says: "These animations can be triggered by the simulator, viewer, or scripts. "

and here is an example script although I don't know how it helps: 

http://lslwiki.net/lslwiki/wakka.php?wakka=ExampleAnimationScript

One other thought, some 3rd party viewers have settings that change the way you respond. If you are using one try the official linden viewer and see if you still have the same problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.