Need to lower an animation in an AO

RobertEroicaDupea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3008 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have this animation I want to use whenever the situation requires it, but it is just a little too high off the ground.

I tried putting it in an AO (I got a free open source Zhao from MP intending just to use this ani in it), but for the life of me, I cannot see any settings that would allow me to offset the height of it, like you can see in some other script functions, e.g. (0,0,0), where the last 0 could be set to -0.5 to make it lower.

Can anybody help me find a script function that might let me do this, or suggest another way of lowering this animation?

It's full perm, if that helps, perhaps there is a way to export it to my computer and lower it using Qavimator, which I can use.

Ideally i would like some kind of HUD button that I could press to turn it on and off. Perhaps there is a script or another simpler AO that might allow me to do this.

I don't know of any way you can do what you want to do. The height of course is set by the person making the animation (and likely testing on their own avatar :D). 

You may already know this but there IS a "hover height" adjustment in Firestorm on the Quick Preferences bar. You can use that to easily change your height off the ground when needed. There is likely something in the official viewer also, I just don't know where it might be.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3008 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.