Looping error during animation!

Helm Anton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all I have been making animations for quite awhile now.  Anyway I making some custom anims for another person.  I have the animation set to loop at frame 60 (52.631%) to frame 80 (70.175%).  Now Ive never had any issue's with setting loop any where in an animation before..well until now.  The only real difference with this animation is that there is waist, torso and chest movement during the loop.  But seeing frame 60 and 80 are identical there should be no issues right??.  Playing the animation inworld during upload test..the loop has a very noticable jump when the loop restarts..its as if it is jumping ahead 2-3 frames at loop start.  I have tested this 60 - 80 frame loop in the animation programme then tested inworld and it is perfect loop.  When I set the anim to run from frame 2 to end with the 60  - 80 frame loop I get this damn jump again.  Im guessing this is a bug in SL animation upload.  Anyone have any Idea's?..I have tried everything under the sun to fix this issue with no success.

Very frustrated and annoyed that I can not offer my client the very best in animation!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.