Limit eye rotation?

Kiran Steamweaver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm using a DSD Wolf Avatar and have elected to go with the Neurolab Cyber eyes, only problem, with both these, and the stock DSD eyes, is that when my character looks left and right, which is quite frequently as my mouse moves around the screen, the eyes rotate to the extent that the irises disappear into the sides of the face, leaving only the whites showing.

Is there a way to set limits to their rotation to prevent this from happening?

You might want to have a look at Firestorm. It has this option (under Preferences/Firestorm/Avatar).

• Amount that Avatar's head follows Mouse: Set both these sliders to zero if you do not want your avatar's head following the mouse cursor for unfocused mouse movement. They do not affect whether your head moves to look at something your camera is focused on.
    • Vertical range that avatar's head follows mouse: Controls how far or how little your head moves up and down to follow the movement of your mouse cursor.
    • Horizontal range that avatar's head follows mouse: Controls how far or how little your head moves left and right to follow the movement of your mouse cursor.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.