Let a Furry Avatar sing?!

CFoxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all :)

Have a Question about a Problem with my Fox avis. Its same by all, no hud for Singing do animate the Jaw/Muzzle.

Only the Typing in local chat works. See anyone a chance to have a hud do open and close the Jaw/Muzzle at a random way automatic...so like when im writing in Chat? Must not be synchron to Music...only let me start moving and stop it with a button^^

Please help me if you can :)

Greetings and thanx

CFoxx Resident (DJ Foxxy)

Ps.: Have the singer Hud from Libber...all like hold the microphone and the Body Animations are ok, only the Emote for move the Muzzle/Jaw are not for Furry avis it seems. Think when i have a Script for Furry Avis i can change it in Hud, so i dont need a second Hud...i hope^^

The reason why your current Hud isn't working for your furry avatar is because its animating the default avatar head. Your furry head is just an object that you wear around your avatars "real" head and can therefor not be influenced by any script, that is meant for normal avatars.

A signing animation would have to be scripted in the same way your head is already scripted to move or should be able to trigger the movement used for speaking. I'm not an expert, but all in all this sounds like custom scripts specifically for your head. Just so you know what you need to look for.

Thank You Emerald, same i think before... So i must have a special Script made for the Head.

Hope someone here in Forum has the skills to do it for me. I can't do by my self :( but i will pay for if any can do :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.