Anoying animations

Stangbo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you have mod permission for the furniture, reach in with your editor and delete them.  However, you may be taking a big risk if the animations are hard-wired into the script that is driving them.  If you remove  animations that the script is looking for by name, it will stall and give you script errors.  If you don't like some of the anims, it is safer to just not use them.  Or, I suppose, you could contact the merchant and ask for a custom version without those specific ones.

• Like 1

Use an animation editor of your choice to create an animation which is comprised of every bone featuring zero rotation, upload this new animation and replace the animations that you don't like with this animation.  Rename it to the same as the old animations that you're replacing.

When activated, absolutely nothing will happen and with no script errors.

Or you could just not use the animations that you don't like.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sassy might be right, but if the animation editor happens to be Qavimator, then you may end up not doing nothing, but actually twisting and turning and bending double lol.

I have had this problem, and I have heard it mentioned in the group by others, that setting the joints to 0 can cause this problem.

I get round it by having a 'template' starting ani where all joints are either 1 or -1, not really enough to be noticeable, but I am not sure if this would mean your uploaded ani would do nothing.

• 6 months later...

My beef is so many female seat positions, and the male ones (if ever) seem exaggerated (draped over furniture, manspreading, etc).

Yes, many animations also dont even match the furniture, or do anything but actually sit normal on them. Trying out a chaise in an inworld store - and I sit like a dainty flower... or end up off the chaise lying on teh floor,or leaning up against it - come on creators thats just lazy! Let me sit ON the furniture please LOL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.