Anim file import issue

Friday Siamendes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am resuming my use of Avastar, and just exported an .anim file on a Priority 5 setting. I then imported to SL.

When I play the anim, whether inworld or locally, it goes into a motionless T pose. When I click the Stop button - the animation actually starts to play. 

No stop animation command will stop it. 

If I load into a poseball, a similar thing happens: when I sit on the poseball, I get T-pose. When I Stand, the animation starts. With the same problem, I can't stop it.

I'd appreciate ideas or any similar experience - thank you!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes i came here because i had the same issue, thanks to Whirly i found you have to set 'loop settings' OUT from zero to 1. If you want it to loop, i had to set OUT to the same frame length as the animation for the whole animation to play.

I have not yet been able to stop the ANIM from forcing my avatar into a T pose. It is not ignoring the other bones, makes me wonder if Avastar is exporting all bone positions, very confusing. Need to find more documentation.

Edited by Loki Eliot
  • Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:10 AM, Loki Eliot said:

I have not yet been able to stop the ANIM from forcing my avatar into a T pose. It is not ignoring the other bones, makes me wonder if Avastar is exporting all bone positions, very confusing. Need to find more documentation.

Hmmm, I'm not really sure what you are talking about Loki. If you need some help, I could help you on Skype. Let me know and I'll IM you with my skype id.

Edited by Medhue Simoni

A lot of the time with Avastar problems arrive because something i did and then UNDID causing future problems. I started my animation again a fresh and the problem did not occur so i'm assuming i must have made keys for every joint then removed them but they somehow still registered in the animation. Avastar is a fickle monster, but so helpful. :-P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.