AO ( Animation Overwrite ) Help

Kaska Kutenai

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kaska Kutenai wrote:

How do i change the idle animation for avatars my character keep folding his arms and its not one of my animations,

It has to be your animation or it wouldn't animate you.  It is in your AO or it is in something you wear.  If it is in your AO, you can delete or replace it with another animation.  You should read the instructions that came with your AO to find out how.  Most likely you will have to remove or replace the name of the animation on a notecard in your AO.

If you find out you are wearing something that contains it, and it is mod, then delete it from the items edit contents as well as the script.

also how do i change the sit animation when i right click on the ground to sit i saw it done before.

Again, refer to the instructions that came with your AO.  Note that ground sit only works when you sit on actual ground, unless your AO has a special feature that allows you to sit on prim ground.  Not all AO's have them.  The Instructions will tell you if you have just ground sit or ground/prim ground sit too.

If you didn't get an instruction notecard with your AO, contact the creator for directions on how to remove or replace animations.

If that is the case, then you need to add animations to your AO to override the default. If your AO doesn't over ride the default animation then the default animation built into SL is played.

Here is a list of all the defaut animations that may help you identify which animation you object to, and therefore need to replace.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Internal_Animations

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.