Femdom/ Mistress furniture

BerlinSandra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 4 weeks later...

There is also Abiss, Matriarchy, Silvery K. Something Spunky, Stockholm&Lima,Tia, Xplicit, and Z&A.

Abiss has a Decadence sofa with D/s.

Matriarchy has a variety of furniture and devices for Femdom.

Silvery K has an ornate throne chair/footrest.

Something Spunky has Mistress thrones, and Mistress Grooming Stool (great for spa or bathroom area)

Stockholm&Lima has a variety of D/s furniture (very good).

Tia has a Kaoutar Lounge (D/s sofa).

Xplicit has a decent throne chair as well

Z&A has a variety of things and a thone chair

• 3 years later...

I am constantly looking for new femdom furniture. It's not easy. Most furniture in SL that calls itself "femdom" actually just has reversed maledom animations. As a result, with few exceptions, we dommes are left strutting around or sitting in manly poses, but, hey, what can you do. Too niche a market designers say. Most bondage menus work ok when reversed. The real trick is finding furniture that doesn't have 87:1 BJ to cunni animations or zero non maledommy cuddles. You really have to pick your way through the maledom shops to find stuff that works for a female domme. 

If anyone has other makers to add, I'm always looking. 

Sadly,  Black Nimbus of Black Velvet, the one animator who actually did all pure femdom animations, has either retired or is taking a break from SL. You can still get his stuff on marketplace, however. I highly recommend his stuff. The desk is my personal favorite. The bookshelf that matches it is also fantastic. And the foot fetish chair is beautiful as well as wicked fun. After Black, https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/7981 , I'd try these:

- WS Creations (Viara Jewell) has probably the widest range of options, including, by far, the widest range of chairs/thrones. 

- Iren Tinkel of Animalive doesn't have a lot of items but what she has is good. Her newish Meet My Kinks chair/throne is wicked fun. I also love her La Marquise FemDom Fetish Sofa  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/33363 

- Dictatorshop also has a lot of switch items that work for dommes. Lot of different styles which is nice. I love their big red crane and their femdom chaise, and all of their fun, holiday-themed items. 

- Stockholm and Lima caters mainly to the DD/bg crowd but has some good femdom/switch items. For the most part, S&L works better if you have a girl or sissy sub/slave. But there are a few exceptions. Their meshes are beautiful. I really like their bird cage. 

- Z&A has a lot of cages and furniture but also fun avatar accessories at very reasonable prices. I love their things like misfortune cookies and slipper/newspaper spankers. Fun stuff. 

- Roawenwood has a few femdom items. I really like their Just Desserts Display Cage Set. 

- Warm Animations doesn't have much that's femdom, but her cuckold couch is the absolute best bar none. If only there weren't that last animation with the domme / hotwife kneeling to the bull. Ugh. but oh well. I just don't use that one. (Silly "bulls" thinking they're in charge. Really!)

- Lalou recently added a few femdom items. I like their cage. They have a newish cuckold sofa I haven't tried yet. 

- Dutchie has a few things, such as the chair and the chaise. Their wall rings are awesome: lot of anims is very small, next-to-none prim package that you can add to nearly any setting. They also have a few lesbian items which is a nice addition. 

- SPF Fine Furnishings has some femdom items. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/67195 

- Several makers have one or two items, often just a chair/throne. Abiss, for example; [Since1975]

- [X-Core] has the best cunni / facesitting rug. (Femdom Facesitting Rug)

- Short leash is bdsm pet-focused and has a large DD/bg following, but a lot of their stuff works for dommes too if you like pet play.

- fapple has very pretty meshes, anims are ok, mostly just swapped maledom though. Their forniphilia items are fun. And some fun decor--which, unfortunately, is so endemic it's become a bit cliche. Still good stuff though. 

- dommelab has a few fun things. Their chair/throne is a nice, homely change from some of the more severe options. 

- Matriarchy. Personally, I'm not a fan. I find it comical how fast the anims move, so I really just can't  take the actions seriously. Also, once when I asked about modding something in some way (something basic: I think it was turn off face anims), they suggested I open the NC and edit that setting. I wasn't super impressed. 

I may have forgotten some. I don't have my inventory open while writing this. 

Please post more ideas/makers! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.