padrejosecarlosalves@gmail.com ... i cant login as usual need a phone number to ask for help

PadreJoseCarlos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

You probably want to remove your email and the phone number from your posting...  this is a resident-to-resident help forum about how SL works, not a LL customer support area. 

I'm a little confused about your question...  are you saying that you are trying to log into the SL viewer and are being asked for a phone number?  or are you trying to create a support ticket and being asked for a phone number?  I would suggest looking at where you are trying to log in and make sure you are on a valid site, not a phising site. 

What type of problem are you having with logging in?  If you can provide some details, someone here may have some suggestions for the type of problem you're experiencing.

ETA:  You can edit your question to provide more information by clicking on "options" in the upper right hand corner of your post and choosing "Edit..." 

You can call Billing at one of the numbers below, but they won't be able to help you with technical issues.  For that, you will need to either:

• provide us with more information about what's happening when you try to log in so we can offer suggestions, or
  • file a Support Case with Linden Lab using the Help/Support link at the upper right of this page.

Billing Phone Numbers:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.