i can no longer pay for my sim, how to remove it form my region list?

D0mme0ckhamer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

It would be polite to let Linden Lab know by way of a support case.  In fact, though, they will take the region off line if you simply stop paying.  If you have tenants, thouigh, by all means give them plenty of warning so that they have time to pick up their stuff and relocate.

I'd sell it.  There is always people looking for a region on the secondary market. 

You can charge for any tier paid in advanced from the sale date up to the due date if it's sold prior to the due date.  You can also charge for the transfer fee of $150, otherwise you'll pay that.  Then the charge for the region itself.  What you can get for that depends on if your sim was grandfathered or not.  Grandfathered sims go for more money.  Look in the regular forums to see what people are charging.  For the fastest sale make your price lower than the lowest one you find for the type of region you have.  If you have a bit of time, you can hold out for a higher price and lower it if you don't sell it within a short time before the tier due date.  Then post it as for sale in the forums:RegionsforSaleFullRegionsions for Sale: Full Private Island

You won't get the amount you may have paid LL lab for it, but something is better than nothing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.