Why is my Dashboard showing as insecure? The site uses SSL, but Google Chrome has detected issues..

Argus Collingwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Odd!

This doesn't answer your question, but might help narrow it down. It's ok for me with Chrome on the same page, so not a browser issue or particular issue with that page I don't think.

I have no idea what it could be though! I guess the implication is that there was something else on the page for you that was insecure that wasn't on the page for me?! The only thing that could be different though is the people in the friends list I think?! :matte-motes-confused:

SL Certif.jpg

Anti-spyware and anti-virus (malware) scans might be something good to do.  Also, if you are connected through a router, it might be a good idea to lock it down to outside connections.  Also, I noticed you have a lot of other browser tabs open.  I don't know why that would have anything to do with your insecure dashboard but close those and see if it goes away.  A browser is a portal..........many open tabs are more portals to the outside world and most of those are not secure.

I'm getting this too. It is happening in both Firefox and Chrome. I've tried clearing cache, temp internet files and cookies to no avail and it doesn't matter how many tabs I have open.  All my other sites are not experiencing this problem.... My concern at the moment is I have rent to pay inworld on Tuesday and I will not be buying lindens on a unsecure site

Warning for SL dash.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.