What is wrong with SL system? Bug's are everywhere and we must suffer, cant sl tell us

ninjawolf Emor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

What is wrong with SL system? Bug's are everywhere and we must suffer, cant sl tell us what is wrong this the grid

SEND US A EMAIL LIKE YOU SAY WHICH YOU ARE DONT

I want to play sl come on let everyone know whats wrong

And people dont say the same answer like you say to everyone.......if you dont know the answer.

i Cant enter SL with OTHER VIEWER's or my other computer.......this is OUTRAGOUSE

sorry about yelling ummm........thanky you for your answer's and when i try to log in its says "login failed and i have to contact a secondlife@support.......i did though and no reply i know it can be busy but i am addicted to sl......and was looking forward too playing it when i got home and still cant access sl......i need to contact sl Directly thank you for your  time and sorry for being a **bleep** to you's :3 Its nice to meet you

i have done everything i turned my modem off for 2 hours and contact sl and nothing happened......can someone tell my friend JuTiHua Burner and Chakela Soulstar that i cant play anymore because secondlife is having some issues right now......thank you if you can they are my best friends and i need to let them know.......<3

7 answers to this question

Sorry but I'll give you the same answer as this is the only one available at this time.

Latest version V 2.8 has many bugs and graphic issues. You may revert to a previous version:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes/Second_Life_Release/2.7.2

Or use a TPV such as Firestorm which runs fine:

http://www.phoenixviewer.com/downloads.php

• Like 1

You want the answer to "What is wrong with SL system?" It's very difficult to modify a running program, which is what LL attempt to do on a regular basis. If they didn't make modifications on a regular basis, SL would not run at all, so some weeks there are more bugs than others, but with EVERYTHING computer/technology-related there will be bugs, and you just have to take the rough with the smooth.

BUT You saY:

"i Cant enter SL with OTHER VIEWER's or my other computer.......this is OUTRAGOUSE I"

and so this does not look like a problem with the bugs in SL!

You cannot enter Second Life with other viewers?

You cannot enter Second Life on your other computer? 

What happens when you try to log in? Do you bring up the viewer screen and it does not load at all? Do you get the progress bar when you click to log in and then it stops? Or do you get a message on your screen "cannot be accessed from this computer"?

Have you tried to log in to either computer using an alternative avatar?

We need more information if we are to give you the proper advice that you need.

NB: You may add more information to your original post by clicking on "options" at the top right hand side of your post, and clicking "edit" - just please do not remove your original post, just make a line underneath what you have already said __________ and then please add more information.

Thank you.

Edited to add:

I just read your other forum thread. http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Account/Why-does-SL-say-login-failed-its-also-says-quot-secondlife-cant/qaq-p/1016435

Please follow valerie's advice in that thread.  To me, it looks like you have had your account put on hold and only Linden Lab can help you. Therefore, you MUST contact them directly.

• Like 1

ninjawolf Emor wrote:

sorry about yelling ummm........thanky you for your answer's and when i try to log in its says "login failed and i have to contact a secondlife@support.......i did though and no reply i know it can be busy but i am addicted to sl......and was looking forward too playing it when i got home and still cant access sl......i need to contact sl Directly thank you for your  time and sorry for being a **bleep** to you's :3

Aww you sound nice when you`re not shouting, thanks for the apology & I`m sorry I shouted back at you.

We do understand how frustrating it is trying to get support to fix stuff, hopefully they won`t take too long to get to your ticket.

Good luck :)

• Like 2

if the login says it's failed and you need to contact support do so you appear to be banned from accessing SL it might just be you got assigned an SL banned ip from your modem or LL may have actually banned you if the latter is the case they will have sent you an e-mail detailing that you were banned possibily why you were banned and details as to how to appeal the ban if the fore is the problem send a support ticket or you can try unplugging your modem or router for a few minutes then plug back in it should assign you a new IP that hopefully isn't banned

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.