Still on hold after 1 month

plmplmplm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have made a post before but seems that I can not reply to any of the comments. As I was saying, my account it's on administrative hold for over 1 month. Always when I send them an email, I do get the confimation on my email address and when I go on SL website to check the status of my case... Always shows me that it's CLOSED, but they never answered me back. How is that possible after 38 emails that I have send, they are not able to send me 1 email back to tell me what is happening???? Are they really so incompentent that they can not answer to 1 of my 38 emails? OH and plus that, when I do check my case status, shows that they are close as I said, and after a few hours they dissapear from the website. I don't know what to do anymore, I really can think to something else. 

1 answer to this question

you can not email at non assigned or closed tickets , so who's incompetent here is not LL.

you have to be at the ticked system, and if the case is closed i doubt you'r on hold, closed means mostly : finished.

Open a new case, and simply patiently wait till there's a response... or if you missed some important things... even possible you will find this accounts locked too.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.