Renewing premium membership.

Ninjadanana525

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi!

I already subscribe to premium last year. If I subscribe again, then I will get 300L$ weekly and, I will have an 1000L$ signup bonus too? I know there is an 1000L$ bonus after 45 days but after that, if I renew I will have that, what this guy said in that post?

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Linden-Dollars-L/I-subscribed-when-do-I-get-my-bonus-linden-dollars/qaq-p/685939

Somebody wrote that: 

"the way it states it on the subscribe page, it sounds like you get 1000 to start and 1000 later

*L$1,000 sign up bonus will be deposited 45 days after premium membership sign up.
**L$1,000 deposited directly into your Second Life account.
***L$300 deposited to your account weekly to shop. "

2 answers to this question

Ninjadanana525 wrote:

Hi!

I already subscribe to premium last year. If I subscribe again, then I will get 300L$ weekly and, I will have an 1000L$ signup bonus too? I know there is an 1000L$ bonus after 45 days but after that, if I renew I will have that, what this guy said in that post?

Somebody wrote that: 

"the way it states it on the subscribe page, it sounds like you get 1000 to start and 1000 later

*L$1,000 sign up bonus will be deposited 45 days after premium membership sign up.

**L$1,000 deposited directly into your Second Life account.

***L$300 deposited to your account weekly to shop. "

You only get the L$1000 once; the person saying that was mistaken. Subscriptions are renewed automatically unless you specifically cancel them.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.