I clean the manual memory and I can not even enter, the error is that I'm banned, please solve

bradpitt7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

second life takes me out of the system, this problem has already happened to me, I thank you resolve to continue enjoying the game. Please let me explain why this happens and so many people, this error brings inconveniemtes and inconvenience to users, and wipe the memory. Wiewer of 2 and my pc manually the error is yours to block mac address, or some internal error. thanks waiting for solution

1 answer to this question

Brad,

We are users of SecondLife like you are. We can not intercede on your behalf to solve your problem. No one from Linden research monitors this Question & Answers forum.

-------------------------------------

Are you getting this message:

"Second Life cannot be accessed from this computer"

If yes,  then this usually means your account or PC has been banned from accessing SecondLife. You will have usually received a notice about this at the e-mail associated with your account. If you feel the ban is unjustified you can file an appeal via the support system.

Additional information can be found here:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Login-failure/ta-p/700109

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Why_is_my_account_on_hold%3F

You cannot log into Second Life from this location

This error message may also appear as:

• Login failed.
  • Second Life cannot be accessed from this computer.

These messages generally indicate you have been blocked from the Second Life servers by Linden Lab as the result of:

• Documented cases of fraud
  • Use of Second Life by a minor
  • Exceptionally flagrant abuse activity

Note that someone else in your household may be responsible for this activity, not necessarily with your account.

If you believe that this is an error, submit a support ticket via the support portal. To help customer support determine what block has been placed and why, include in the ticket your Second Life account name and any Second Life accounts that log in from your location.

Please update your post in Answers with the specific error messages you are receiving by selecting the Options / Edit option. This way we can be of more assistance.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.