I cant login. After 3 min of loading clothing, world, ect., it logs me out. Please help!

MrJones89

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cant logn. I sign in and After 3 min of loading it logs me out. It sais Darn, you have been logged out of sl this region may be experiencing troubles. please check your connection to the internet. Ive check my internet connection and its ok and  Ive tried loging in in diferent areas but the same results. But i can login with another avi and it works just fine, i get the same  results with any computer i use weather its desktop, laptop, wireless or not. This is the second time this has happened, It happened to my first avi too. I am still new to the game and  i really like playing and am considering upgrading my account but want to know this isnt gonna keep happening, please help!

3 answers to this question

You might have a corrupted cache file.

If you are using the LL default viewer when you get to the user name and password screan. Look up in the top left corner and pick

Me >preferences>privacy then hit the clear history button

then go to the avanced tab and hit the clear cache history

Hit ok and close the browser

then restart the browser and see if you can log in that character.

• Like 1

Thanks for adding info in your PM MrJones. (at the other helpers, he cannot log his main avi but logs in without problem with an alt). 

One thing I can think of is that maybe this avi is wearing a group tag with invalid characters preventing you from login in. I would suggest you carefully check your group name if you remember the tag you were wearing the last time you were able to login. If you can identify it, login with your other avi and get him to contact the group owner and ask him to kick you out of the group, explaining the situation. This should be a fast and efficient fix.

Another possibility is that this avi is wearing some attachment or script that is corrupted. Try to clear your cache manually from outside SL (for this avi's username only) then try to ligin from a lagless location such as Smith, Pooley, Aich or Furball). It is all explained in this link. The instructions come from the Firestorm/Phoenix team but they work for all viewers. Wishing you the best of luck! 

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_cache_clear

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.