How do I remember my account's security response or send it to my email?

linda371488318585

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

If you didn't choose a security question with an answer that is obvious to you (like the city where you were born or your dog's name) then you are out of luck. The whole point of security questions is to make it hard for anyone else to spoof her way into your account. Linden Lab will not send you the question or let you change it. If you're having trouble getting into your account, submit a support case to explain the problem. The Lab will ask for some other form of identification to verify that you are the account owner.

Interesting question, because am not sure if every secondlife user have a security question.

I cannot remember that i got one in 2007 when registrating at 0031 So i think i do not have one, otherwise i would not know it anymore. Besides security questions are annoying and useless. The use combination wuestion/answere you not like to use. So the answere is not what the question say. This is because security.

Not smart to use security question what is your town. That's to easy for criminals to get.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.