10-15-2012 12:44 PM - edited 10-15-2012 12:45 PM
Go to your Dashboard (secondlife.com) > Account > Delete account https://secondlife.com/my/account/cancel.php?lang=
Canceling an account
If you're thinking about canceling your premium account, consider leaving it active with a basic membership, which costs nothing to maintain. If at some point in the future you should choose to revisit Second Life, your avatar and your inventory will be here waiting for you.
If you do decide to cancel your account:
- Log in to the Second Life website with your Second Life username and password.
- Go to the Cancel Account page.
- Click the Cancel Account button at the bottom of the page.
Your account will remain open until your billing review date, as account maintenance fees are paid in advance.
If you have cancelled your account, you may be able to restore it, depending on how long ago it was cancelled. There is a US$9.95 reactivation fee for restoring an account.
|Warning: Even if your account is restored, the associated inventory, land, and Linden dollar balance may be unrecoverable.|
To start the process:
- Open a support case.
- Under What type of problem are you having? choose Account Issue.
- Choose Reactivate an old account.
- Enter the required information
- Click Submit.