Avatar on hold for over a month, never got an answer back. I am keep emailing them every single day

plmplmplm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello everyone and thank you for reading my post. My story started a month ago when I tried to log in and I couldn't. Then I tried to log in on the website and they were showing me that my avatar was put on administrative hold. I have the account for almost 5 years, never done something wrong, never had a problem. In the past month I have emailed them every single day and I have never got 1 answer back.  But this morning I had like a flash in my head about why my account could be on hold. Three years ago I have married in RL a girl that I met her on SL. The marriage did not worked and we divorced a couple months ago. From then she started to destroy every relationship that I have made in RL and SL and she is trying to destroy me. Well seems that she had a success with SL. What can I do to get my avatar back? I am really desperate.

Thank you for taking your time and reading!

2 answers to this question

If you ever gave your SL password to your ex, or if you left "remember my password" checked on your login screen, she may have used your account to commit Terms of Service violations that got it banned, or at least under investigation.  When you file your next support case, be sure to mention this possibility.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.