denounce a resident for using an illegal viewer

MIK0H

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

A few days ago a guy chasing me around second life. wherever they put me the pursued me and even breach the security of my house and attacked me.
how to report abuse to privacy and harassment?
It is that the viewer uses to track illegal

3 answers to this question

If you have reason to believe that someone has violated the TOS, you may submit an Abuse Report. Be as specific as possible.  Mention the specific time and date when you think that a violation occurred, and offer any evidence that might be helpful to the Lindens as they review your report.  That might include chat logs or photographs.  If you have reason to believe that someone is using a particular tool to cause a disturbance, offer that evidence.  Do not guess or speculate aboiut things.  Only facts.

Read https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Filing-an-abuse-report/ta-p/700065

and

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-deal-with-abuse-and-harassment/ta-p/1339983

• Like 1

How do you know this person is using an illegal viewer? Have you had any contact with this person before? Did he/she gave you something before (if yes, this might be how they track you)? Have you been "escaping" to locations that you are known to visit or just random places?

Also there isn't really any "security" regarding houses. It never offers the privacy your own property in real life would. Just to make that clear.

Report the person, but also make sure none of the other possibilities are helping him/her to get you.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.