Type your someone tricked me and I am an ugly rabbit please can some one help me to get me back?

Myfanwy Acer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

While Rolig helps you restore your avatar, I'll try to help reduce your stress. During my first weeks in SL, I found changing clothes to be suprisingly stressful. I hadn't yet learned that "wear" displaces things and I was stripping naked to get dressed. Not wanting anyone to see me, I found a secluded spot under a barge in a canal somewhere, and that became my home base.

It took some time to realize that my avatar is not me, just like typos are not me. I'm going to make mistakes and I'm going to be fooled by people, but that's okay. Better for that to happen here than in RL. And I've also learned that being distressed makes it more difficult to extract myself from the situation that's distressing me. I work faster and better when I'm calm.

I see you tried Rolig's advice and aren't yet back to your old self. As your first step, do the character test she recommended. You'll find that in the Develop menu, under Avatar->Character Tests->Test Female. If you don't see the Develop menu, enable it via Preferences->Advanced and check "Show Develop Menu".

And before you switch back, see if you can get Ivan to give you a belly rub.

;-).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.