Someone once again is moving my avatar and it is not me how can they do this?

gabbyjaws

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This would be the second time in a year that someone is moving my avatar. I work in SL as a musician and unfortunately there is a employee who is insanely jealous of me. Everytime she is in a show with me it seems my avatar moves off the stage and will not stop. What is she using and where did she get it? and how can I stop it. Hope someone knows this answer. Thanks :)

3 answers to this question

One way they can do this is by wearing an animation HUD, and sending a request to animate you.  If you accept the request, the HUD takes that permission permanently.  Then they can animate you without your consent any time the two of you are in the same region.  Try Avatar/Avatar Health/Stop Animations and Revoke Permissions to see if this might be the cause.

However, an animation can't MOVE you.  It might look like you are walking, but you'll only go a few steps and then the animation will cycle you through the same sequence over and over.  To actually move you, she has to push you, possibly with an invisible object.  To see if she, or anyone, is bumping you with something, try Help/Bumps, Hits, and Pushes.  If you are pushed, the pusher's name will appear.  A movelock, or sitting on something, will prevent being pushed.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.