I wore a collar, the name is *one-carved collar v1.10* how can i remove it? Please help

lorena242

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello. I wore a collar the name is one carved collar v1.10. Its locked and i cant remove it even when i could type to local lrrunaway. Now he made me not to be able to write in local. I dont want to lose my avatar or my inventory or my lindens. Please help me

3 answers to this question

Hi Lorena,

The RLVa addon to the viewer is what prevents you from removing the collar. To disable it in Firestorm, go to the Firestorm tab of Preferences. RLVa will be at the top of the window. Uncheck it and restart the viewer.

(Ignore my note to Lindal, this is an old image and I'm too lazy to create a new one.)

Or, you can log-in using the official SL viewer, which does not support RLV.

There is no way for an RLV item to damage your inventory, which is where your avatar parts are. And, so long as you don't grant permissions to objects that try to debit your account, you can't lose Lindens either.

Remember where the RLVa switch is, so you can get to it quickly the next time you need it. It may seem otherwise, but you really are in control.

Good luck!

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.