I was at zooby new born and someone told me they were staff. I notified one of the ladies

Abigail Farslider

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

So .... exactly what was the fraud?  Someone told you that she was a Zooby staff person?  (We can't do anything about it, of course.  We are all SL residents like you.  Lindens never come to this Answers site.)

If you have reason to believe that someone has violated the TOS, you may submit an Abuse Report.  You should understand, however, that according to the TOS (sect. 6): "You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. We are not responsible or liable for the conduct or content of any user. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users."  

BTW, you should be aware that you risk violating the forum's Community Guidelines by naming a person in a personal dispute here.  It would be wise to remiove the person's name from your post.

You did right to report them, especially if they told you to give them money, and they would "send you a product at a discount."  But you did NOT do right to name them here.  That's against Forum rules.  Please edit your post to remove the name by using the Options/Edit link in the upper right of the post window.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.