I made two reports - I ask please ADM.SL release the banishment of lands mentioned in My Reports.

KretinusSPC

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Lindens never come to the resident-to-resident Answers site.  We are all SL residents like you and we have absolutely no power to "look into" or "release" anything.  If you made a report of some kind -- a Support Case, perhaps, or an Abuse Report -- you'll have to submit a supplementary request to Linden Lab, refencing your original case.

Incidentally, there is no such thing as "banishment of lands".  If you mean that you have been banned from someone's land in world, that is a matter between you and the person.  Linden Lab will not get involved in disputes between residents.  Besides, a landowner has total rights to eject or ban anyone from his own land.  No explanation or warning is required.

• Like 3

If you have been banned from all of Second Life by Linden Lab, you can appeal the ban by submitting a Support Case.  Be sure to read the email that LL sent you telling you why you were banned.  Just "please un-ban me" will not work.  You must present a good case why you didn't do what they think you did.

If you have been banned from some specific land, that is not Linden Lab.  You've been banned by that land's owner.  You will have to take the matter up with them...but they do not have to un-ban you, the land owner can decide who she wants, or does not want, on her land.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.