How do I stop griefing in my notifications?

tkyos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, a person is griefing in my notifications. It sends a new notification every 5 seconds saying, "**bleep**!" I have this person's accounts blocked and reported multiple times, yet they're still doing it. It's been going on for about 5-7 months now, and keeps getting worse. Does anyone have any advice for getting rid of the notifications/user? In the image, each box is a new notification from him.

EDIT: Yes, it is a scripted object, but it's attached to him, not me. As soon as I relog in a new sim, it stops. But I am unable to find his current avatar so I can't block that either.

2 answers to this question

It doesn't look like it's a person sending an IM or notecard, but an object.  You'll have to locate the object and block it or if it's on land you own or have the authority to do so, return it.

Maybe it's something attached to you too.  Look in your inventory at the worn tab, or type worn in search and see if you see anything you don't recognize. 

What Amythyst says is absolutely right, it does look like an object doing this.

I see you are using Firestorm, so if you open Nearby Chat (the cmic book like speech icon) you will should see this object there with a clickable link, Pressing the link will give it's location in world.

You might need to turn on Chat>Visuals>Mark Objects with (No Name)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.