Help Island Public (2): 125,123,26

eaglestreet123 Kaptane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have followed the reporting procedures before.  However; this is a professional type griefer with higher level skills, knowledge, products, HUDS, griefer viewer, etc...  The griefer uses multiple avatars, cartoons, simple to very detailed and seemingly credentialed avatars dating backward from 0-3000 plus.  Best guess is 80-90 rotating constantly.  

The griefer has several type of products or items he/she uses to despence his/her tactics of intimidation.  Able to trap an avatar on the blue rezz pad, unless a newer avatar knows how to derender.  Sometimes using child avatars depicting adult sexual themes in general public.  Griefer is able to rezz objects and build.  Eyewitnesses to that.  

Other more techy SL users/residents than myself have mentioned this griefer may have hacked certain codes of LL to override the system.  It was even stated as conjecture only, that griefer has the knowledge of a LL former employee.  

Many of the multiple avatars have similar titles or group affiliations like; Firestorm Support English, Second Life Helper, Certified Linden Helper, Firestorm Pre user, New Resident Services, UNSLH and etc...  At times in open chat, password info is requested from someone in order to help fix something.  

It is like this griefer has claimed that location as their own playground.  A lot of the items seem to be Linden Maintenance items.

I am concerned of the New Arrivals being intimidated to the point of of quiting before even being able to have an SL experience and learn.  

The normal approach of reporting seems to not be effective (from that sim) as this is an ongoing daily activity.  It is requested; as to what measures I can take besides just monitoring?  Also, it is requested that a more professional person or group observe what is going on there.  Griefer operates usually between 0400-throughout the day SLT.  

I have been keeping a running journal off and on, recently since Dec 2014.  With periodic witnesses from my contact list.  

Thank you for any advice.  (CAUTION**Someone who may be an avatar of the griefer claims to be Firestorm Helper**)

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.