Experiencing Griefing by an Object that cannot be selected so I cannot File a Report within SL

KittyCat Rosebud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

The Sim I am on is experiencing Griefing by an Object that cannot be clicked and is set up so that it redirects to a Group I doubt has anything to do with this.  This means I cannot click it to report it and I cannot provide the name of the person responsible.  One or both of these is required to submit a report in world.  When I try to remove the ones on my friend's property through the list of objects on land I get a message about them being deeded to a Group I think the Griefer is just trying to hurt..  the objects disappear from list for a moment and then return.  The entire Sim seems to be covered in these Objects.  They are creating sounds to damage speakers and headphones while attacking any avatar they locate and tossing their bodies around like a ragdoll.

Additional Information:  Thank you for the link,

2 answers to this question

I take it you are not the region owner. As an owner you have other options. One of which is calling support and asking for help.

As a visitor or renter in a region you are limited in what you can do. When it is not possible to file an abuse report via the viewer, file using the web site. https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Explain the problem in great detail. Even if you can't get an object name, you can provide the region name and describe the griefer attack.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.