Does anyone know if a spire dragon can damage rude/hatefull individuals with its fire?

xXMasterLukeXx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have had enough of rude individals spouting nasty comments. Does anyone know if your pet spire dragon's fire can truly damage these individuals, or if i have to go to a spesific place to do so? It would please me so I can also protect my gf also from pesterous men who constantly bother her aswell.

3 answers to this question

Most items that cause damage will only cause damage on combat-enabled sims, so for the most part, the answer is probably no. If you see a small red or pink heart on the top of the screen, beside all the other sim information, then the sim is combat enabled and you MAY be able to do damage. It's really better to ask the creator of the product, though, or read the product description/instructions.

Be aware that this may be considered griefing. You'd be better off to just mute these rude people, and move on with your SL. 

• Like 3

xXMasterLukeXx wrote:

I have had enough of rude individals spouting nasty comments. Does anyone know if your pet spire dragon's fire can truly damage these individuals, or if i have to go to a spesific place to do so? It would please me so I can also protect my gf also from pesterous men who constantly bother her aswell.

How lucky you are, that your girlfriend is beautiful and attractive enough to receive pesterings ;) Just be flattered about that, and advise your girl that it is easy to mute/block anyone who is making unwelcome advances.

Same goes for anyone and everyone who is rude towards you. Block/mute and they will no longer exist for you.

You might be able to shoot, blast, ignite, inflame, someone, but beware, unless you do this in a combat zone and with express permission from the person you are aiming at, YOU will be the one to suffer the consequences.

As before, wiser it is to block/mute and generally ignore.

Enjoy your SL.

Edited for spelling!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.