BEING HARASSED! Need help.

CurtWild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I left a group because I was being harrassed by the club owner, now I am still getting messages somehow from the group. I had blocked the owner but the manager sent this out.  I have now muted the manager too (after having got this message) but for some reason I am still getting the group message.  Here is a screen shot of the message. The name in the message is the club manager http://gyazo.com/32ed3480192d857627c0b214a7c8e736

Please help, I am tired of this guy following me from sim to sim and starting trouble for me, fortunately he has been banned from one of the sims as the owner saw for himself what he was doing to harrass me. But now he is somehow still sending club group messages.  I am not in this group and haven't been for over a month.

1 answer to this question

I would hardly say that the group message constitutes "harrassment."  Your name is not mentioned, let alone disparaged.

Some organizations, in order to keep from taking up a group slot, use "subscribers."  Once you click the subscriber object (in this case, probably at the club) you will continue to get messages sent out until you go back to the club, click the subscriber object again, and unsubscribe.

The manager isn't deliberately harrassing you.  You just haven't figured out the system, is all!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.