AMARETTO Stole over 40000K in horses and I would like sl to do something about this,,these horses

Majestic Wise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

SL won't involve themselves in a interpersonal customer disupte.  Sorry, it just won't happen.  If the other party broke the TOS somehow then you can try to get LL involved but other than that, LL simply isn't interested in getting in between two residents over a transaction.

Considering the permanent mess they would find themselves in after they started doing that sort of thing, I actually sort of agree with them for once.

Your only real hope of getting those horses back is to contact the other party.  I would recommend trying a less confrontational approach ie changing the word "Stolen"  to "Misplaced" or "lost" .  It might work better that way.

yes, right, the creator making money off you, steals from you...dont you think thats kinda useless?

I would think you better calm down first.

And then report the loss of your horses to Amaretto. It helps a lot in talking with someone to not use a mistreating and accursing language.

"You evil idiots stole" is a lot more offensive than "Do you mind, i have a problem with some horses, that seem to be missing....". We have a saying here: "As you yell into the forest, it comes back".. Think about that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.