nihon no SL no minasan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

minasamano gobuji wo kokoro kara inotteimasu.

jishin ga hassei **bleep**e kara no posting ga arimasen ga daijoubu deshouka?

hitsuyou na koto, nanika dekiru koto ga aruno nara kono forum ni post **bleep**e kudasai.

hituyou ni kotaerareru you zenryoku tsukushi masu.

ganbatte!

my thoughts are with you guys 

ETA How can the moderators bleep out words that are written in romaji????????????

My thoughts go out to all those in Japan who experienced this catastrophic  tragedy.  I have a friend in Tokyo who was able to get a message to me that his family is OK.  The images are truly frightening.  I have my Relief Bear in my hut and sent one to someone for their Rez Day.  I will also contribute via other charities.

We are all of the same world and that world feels very small when something like this happens.

Storm Clarence wrote:

As I type these words I am on a line with family in Tokyo - they are still being rocked by aftershocks - at this very moment!

same here Storm... :smileysad: the nuclear plants now are really freaky... Especially in this country which was the only one ever to suffer from atomic threat...... It is a disaster.... :smileysad:

PS: now I feel undecent to be vain today...

(edited fotr typo)

It must be really horrible, i remember how the earth shook under my feet here in chile - it was unreal, like the laws of physics had changed. I imagined that the world was coming to an end, i looked up waiting to see an asteroid strike us or something. It was surreal, i can't explain in words, you feel helpless. Now i think about Japan... omg it was even more severe, higher richter scale even. It's truly scary, and i pray for all humans that we do not have to suffer like this. And now the reactors, radioactivity :(((( i hope our poor japanese brothers and sisters don't have to suffer more

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.