Position Summary - No Sales Required
The Marketing Assistant is a member of our Property Search team handling promotional service to clients. Responsibilities include data entry and database maintenance, fulfillment of client website marketing requests, design and assistance with special projects. This staff position must work on site at the Property Search headquarters. Will have your own computer equipped cubicle.
$500L per week
- Utilize web-based content management systems to post, edit and update Real Estate content on the firm's public facing website(s).
- Update, format and publish firm bios, blog posts and communications to website(s) including: announcements, feature articles, press releases, events and other content as requested.
- Assist with website data clean-up to ensure quality search results on public website.
- Maintain and check for accuracy the department pipeline spreadsheet on a weekly basis to track projects.
- Participate in training sessions.
- Proof website posting requests for content, formatting, consistency and tagging
- Update, layout and prep final files for branded marketing collateral such as html emails, newsletters, 1-pagers, ads and other content as requested.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all firm contacts, internal personnel and outside vendors.
- Assist with the creation and/or modification of other marketing projects as requested.
- Adhere to Property Search policy in addition to client site policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in basic SL skills including using landmarks, observing/setting parameters about land, object editing, publishing notecards, sending notices.
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling/language usage.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Strong computer skills, including web-based research
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of typography and basic design layout
- Basic photography skills is a plus
- Ability to develop and foster successful, working relationships with coordinating professional staffs while providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
To Apply . . . .
Provide application in NoteCard form to Cari Soulstar and GinaLogan including:
- SL Account Name
- Preferred Name
- RL timezone
- preferred contact time for a brief interview (please provide windows of SL times to interview)
- Short summary describing why you would like to be considered for a Marketing Dept. staff position