Hi, I have several questions about what I could do with Tilia? Here I leave the questions.
1. Do people who buy lindens to the second life affect you in some of the tilia standards?
2. Do people who have a payment method, such as a credit card or PayPal, have a tilia policy?
3. When I am Spanish, does tilia policy affect me?
4. If I am not a premium, does the tilia policy affect me if I do not participate for 12 months?
5. What would happen if I did not enter for 12 months the rules of tilia that would put a fine and what would be in euros?
6. Will the accumulated lindens be removed on accepting the terms on August 1, 2019?
7. If I work in second life and I do not export the money to RL, does the tilia policy affect me?
8. August 1, 2019, at what time will the rules on tilia come into effect?
9. There is a part that says that if we denounce you, we have to pay for our lawyer and Tilia's, is that true?
10. Because I am Spanish, do I have to comply with that regulation of the United States?
11. If I do not accept the terms, would they permanently eliminate or ban my account?
I have read the terms and I have many doubts that my family and friends want to leave Second Life and withdraw the money they invested these years. It is urgent to respond.