Jump to content

Hiro256

Resident
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Hiro256

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

55 profile views
  1. Emiliana Real Estates New Island Grand Opening I am just announcing that Marlena Emilianes just opened a new land on Second Life. Marlena Paradise Island 16384m sq 5000 prims for 4376L$. Follow the sign to rent it or contact her. Emilianes Real Estates Contact IM: MarlenaEmilianes Sincerely, Hiro256, sales staff http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Marlena Paradise Island/128/128/21
  2. Just some few lands left available at Erika Paradise Island. Don't miss your chance to have a land on the place. https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Erika Paradise/164/112/23 Emilianes Real Estates. IM: MarlenaEmilianes
  3. We sold off almost 70 percent of the land and the remaining is 30 percent. We still have lands of 4096m and 1024m full region. The remaining land can be joined into 16384m land depending on client wishes. Contact IM: MarlenaEmilianes to buy a property on a beach like region.
  4. Emilianes Real Estates is now selling lands on full region parcel. IM: MarlenaEmilianes http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Erika Paradise/234/15/21 We are selling 64 lands each one with 1024 meters square (16m square is used by the land management system for each land). We can also sell lots bigger than the 1024 meters. Visit Erika Paradise for more details. We can also give discounts on the land payments. Post contents on this forum or contact me at the IM: MarlenaEmilianes
×
×
  • Create New...