Jump to content

TazMan1970

Resident
  • Posts

    28
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TazMan1970

  1. ELECTRIC LOVE ADULT SIM, CLUB AND MALL IS SEEKING RELIABLE, HAPPY FUN OUTGOING STAFF FOR ITS GROWING FAMILY. CLOTHING OPTIONAL CLUB AND SIM. WHAT OUR SIM OFFERS 1) SHOPPING (MANY VENDORS), CUDDLE SPOTS, BDSM DUNGEON & CASTLE, UNDERWATER FUN SPOT, WHAT WE ARE SEEKING WE WELCOME ALL FORMS 1) HOST'S, HOSTESS'S 2) DJs (NO GANGSTER RAP NO SONGS WITH N WORD OR DEATH GRUNGE METAL) 3) ASSISTANT MANAGERS 4) SIM GREETER MUST BE ABLE TO PROMOTE SIM N GREET PEOPLE WHO COME TO THE SIM. WE ARE AN ADULT CLUB WELCOMING ALL WALKS OF LIFE. PLEASE COME BY AND CHECK US OUT, TALK TO ONE OF THE HELPFUL MANAGEMENT TEAM AND GRAB AN APPLICATION. HOST, DJ, GREETER 100% TIPS FREELANCE 75% TIPS. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT : TAZ (TAZMAN1970) OWNER DJ Irish 1RB (djladyirish)(DJ MANAGER) twisty (twistedisme) GENERAL MANAGER Rava (ravablackheart) DANCE MANAGER THANK YOU FOR COMING http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  2. ELECTRIC LOVE ADULT SIM, CLUB AND MALL IS SEEKING RELIABLE, HAPPY FUN OUTGOING STAFF FOR ITS GROWING FAMILY. CLOTHING OPTIONAL CLUB AND SIM. WHAT OUR SIM OFFERS 1) SHOPPING (MANY VENDORS), CUDDLE SPOTS, BDSM DUNGEON & CASTLE, UNDERWATER FUN SPOT, WHAT WE ARE SEEKING WE WELCOME ALL FORMS 1) HOST'S, HOSTESS'S 2) DJs (NO GANGSTER RAP NO SONGS WITH N WORD OR DEATH GRUNGE METAL) 3) ASSISTANT MANAGERS 4) SIM GREETER MUST BE ABLE TO PROMOTE SIM N GREET PEOPLE WHO COME TO THE SIM. WE ARE AN ADULT CLUB WELCOMING ALL WALKS OF LIFE. PLEASE COME BY AND CHECK US OUT, TALK TO ONE OF THE HELPFUL MANAGEMENT TEAM AND GRAB AN APPLICATION. HOST, DJ, GREETER 100% TIPS FREELANCE 75% TIPS. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT : TAZ (TAZMAN1970) OWNER DJ Irish 1RB (djladyirish)(DJ MANAGER) TWISTY (twistedisme) GENERAL MANAGER Rava (ravablackheart) DANCE MANAGER alicat0821 HOST MANAGER THANK YOU FOR COMING http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  3. ELECTRIC LOVE ADULT SIM, CLUB AND MALL IS SEEKING RELIABLE, HAPPY FUN OUTGOING STAFF FOR ITS GROWING FAMILY. CLOTHING OPTIONAL CLUB AND SIM. WHAT OUR SIM OFFERS 1) SHOPPING (MANY VENDORS), CUDDLE SPOTS, BDSM DUNGEON & CASTLE, UNDERWATER FUN SPOT, WHAT WE ARE SEEKING WE WELCOME ALL FORMS 1) HOST'S, HOSTESS'S 2) DJs (NO GANGSTER RAP NO SONGS WITH N WORD OR DEATH GRUNGE METAL) 3) ASSISTANT MANAGERS 4) SIM GREETER MUST BE ABLE TO PROMOTE SIM N GREET PEOPLE WHO COME TO THE SIM. WE ARE AN ADULT CLUB WELCOMING ALL WALKS OF LIFE. PLEASE COME BY AND CHECK US OUT, TALK TO ONE OF THE HELPFUL MANAGEMENT TEAM AND GRAB AN APPLICATION. HOST, DJ, GREETER 100% TIPS FREELANCE 75% TIPS. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT TAZ (TAZMAN1970) OWNER DJ Irish 1RB (djladyirish)(DJ MANAGER) (twistedisme) GENERAL MANAGER http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  4. ELECTRIC LOVE ADULT SIM, CLUB AND MALL IS SEEKING RELIABLE, HAPPY FUN OUTGOING STAFF FOR ITS GROWING FAMILY. CLOTHING OPTIONAL CLUB AND SIM. WHAT OUR SIM OFFERS 1) SHOPPING (MANY VENDORS), CUDDLE SPOTS, BDSM DUNGEON & CASTLE, UNDERWATER FUN SPOT, WHAT WE ARE SEEKING WE WELCOME ALL FORMS 1) HOST'S, HOSTESS'S 2) DJs (NO GANGSTER RAP NO SONGS WITH N WORD OR DEATH GRUNGE METAL) 3) ASSISTANT MANAGERS 4) SIM GREETER MUST BE ABLE TO PROMOTE SIM N GREET PEOPLE WHO COME TO THE SIM. WE ARE AN ADULT CLUB WELCOMING ALL WALKS OF LIFE. PLEASE COME BY AND CHECK US OUT, TALK TO ONE OF THE HELPFUL MANAGEMENT TEAM AND GRAB AN APPLICATION. HOST, DJ, GREETER 100% TIPS FREELANCE 75% TIPS. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THANK YOU FOR COMING http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  5. ELECTRIC LOVE ADULT SIM, CLUB AND MALL IS SEEKING RELIABLE, HARDWORKING STAFF FOR ITS GROWING FAMILY. 900+ VIP AND GROWING CLOTHING OPTIONAL CLUB AND SIM. WHAT OUR SIM OFFERS 1) SHOPPING 2) PRIVATE CUDDLES 3) TIKI FOR PRIVATE USE 4) FULL BDSM DUNGEON AND CASTLE 5) UNDERWATER SEX SCENE 6) MULTIPLE VENDORS AND MUCH MORE WHAT WE ARE SEEKING 1) HOST 2) DJ 3) DANCERS 4) FREE LANCE DANCERS WE ARE AN ADULT CLUB WELCOMING ALL WALKS OF SECOND LIFE TYPES. PLEASE COME BY AND CHECK US OUT, TALK TO ONE OF THE HELPFUL MANAGEMENT TEAM AND GRAB AN APPLICATION. HOST, DJ AND DANCERS 100% TIPS FREELANCE 75% TIPS. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT TAZ (TAZMAN1970) OWNER DJ Irish 1RB (djladyirish)(DJ MANAGER) (pattrell) HOST/DANCER MANAGER/ CO-ONWNER (luke.whitesong)GENERAL MANAGER/CO-OWNER (twistedisme) GENERAL MANAGER THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS AT ELECTRIC LOVE http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  6. ELECTRIC LOVE ADULT SIM, CLUB AND MALL IS SEEKING RELIABLE, HARDWORKING STAFF FOR ITS GROWING FAMILY. 900+ VIP AND GROWING CLOTHING OPTIONAL. WHAT OUR SIM OFFERS 1) SHOPPING 2) PRIVATE CUDDLES 3) TIKI FOR PRIVATE USE 4) FULL BDSM DUNGEON AND CASTLE 5) UNDERWATER SEX SCENE 6) MULTIPLE VENDORS AND MUCH MORE WHAT WE ARE SEEKING 1) HOST 2) DJ 3) DANCERS 4) FREE LANCE DANCERS WE ARE AN ADULT CLUB WELCOMING ALL WALKS OF SECOND LIFE TYPES. PLEASE COME BY AND CHECK US OUT, TALK TO ONE OF THE HELPFUL MANAGEMENT TEAM AND GRAB AN APPLICATION. HOST, DJ AND DANCERS 100% TIPS FREELANCE 75% TIPS. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT TAZ (TAZMAN1970) OWNER DJ Irish 1RB (djladyirish)(DJ MANAGER) ωнıτɛѕΘŋg (pattrell) HOST/DANCER MANAGER/ CO-ONWNER (luke.whitesong)GENERAL MANAGER/CO-OWNER THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS AT ELECTRIC LOVE http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  7. ELECTRIC LOVE ADULT SIM, CLUB AND MALL IS SEEKING RELIABLE, HARDWORKING STAFF FOR ITS GROWING FAMILY. 900+ VIP AND GROWING CLOTHING OPTIONAL. WHAT OUR SIM OFFERS 1) SHOPPING 2) PRIVATE CUDDLES 3) TIKI FOR PRIVATE USE 4) FULL BDSM DUNGEON AND CASTLE 5) UNDERWATER SEX SCENE 6) MULTIPLE VENDORS AND MUCH MORE WHAT WE ARE SEEKING 1) HOST 2) DJ 3) DANCERS 4) FREE LANCE DANCERS WE ARE AN ADULT CLUB WELCOMING ALL WALKS OF SECODNLIFE TYPES. PLEASE COME BY AND CHECK US OUT, TALK TO ONE OF THE HELPFUL MANAGEMENT TEAM AND GRAB AN APPLICATION. HOST, DJ AND DANCERS 100% TIPS FREELANCE 75% TIPS. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT KELESTA (JADEOFPALADIN RESIDENT) HIRE CONTACT TAZ (TAZMAN1970) OWNER DJ Irish 1RB (djladyirish)(DJ MANAGER) (jadeofpaladin) HOST MANAGER/ASST GENERAL MANAGER (luke.whitesong)GENERAL MANAGER/CO-OWNER THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS AT ELECTRIC LOVE ADULT SIM .http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  8. ELECTRIC LOVE ADULT SIM, CLUB AND MALL IS SEEKING RELIABLE, HARDWORKING STAFF FOR ITS GROWING FAMILY. 900+ VIP AND GROWING CLOTHING OPTIONAL. WHAT OUR SIM OFFERS 1) SHOPPING 2) PRIVATE CUDDLES 3) TIKI FOR PRIVATE USE 4) FULL BDSM DUNGEON AND CASTLE 5) UNDERWATER SEX SCENE 6) MULTIPLE VENDORS AND MUCH MORE WHAT WE ARE SEEKING 1) HOST 2) DJ 3) DANCERS 4) FREE LANCE DANCERS WE ARE AN ADULT CLUB WELCOMING ALL WALKS OF SECODNLIFE TYPES. PLEASE COME BY AND CHECK US OUT, TALK TO ONE OF THE HELPFUL MANAGEMENT TEAM AND GRAB AN APPLICATION. HOST, DJ AND DANCERS 100% TIPS FREELANCE 75% TIPS. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT KELESTA (JADEOFPALADIN RESIDENT) HIRE CONTACT TAZ (TAZMAN1970) OWNER DJ Irish 1RB (djladyirish)(DJ MANAGER) (jadeofpaladin) HOST MANAGER/ASST GENERAL MANAGER (luke.whitesong)GENERAL MANAGER/CO-OWNER (luke.whitesong)GENERAL MANAGER/CO-OWNER THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS AT ELECTRIC LOVE ADULT SIM .http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  9. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers 100% TIPs YOU KEEP AND FREE LANCE DANCERS KEEP 75% TIPS! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 900+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers. and Free Lance Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. We are also hiring for Free Lance Dancers will earn 75 % of there tips the other 25% will go to the house. ALL free lance dancers will have to use the tip jar that is provided at the club. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  10. ELECTRIC LOVE ADULT SIM, CLUB AND MALL IS SEEKING RELIABLE, HARDWORKING STAFF FOR ITS GROWING FAMILY. 900+ VIP AND GROWING CLOTHING OPTIONAL. WHAT OUR SIM OFFERS 1) SHOPPING 2) PRIVATE CUDDLES 3) COTTAGES FOR PRIVATE USE 4) FULL BDSM DUNGEON 5) UNDERWATER SEX SCENE 6) MULTIPLE VENDORS AND MUCH MORE WHAT WE ARE SEEKING 1) HOST 2) DJ 3) DANCERS 4) FREE LANCE DANCERS WE ARE AN ADULT CLUB WELCOMING ALL WALKS OF SECODNLIFE TYPES. PLEASE COME BY AND CHECK US OUT, TALK TO ONE OF THE HELPFUL MANAGEMENT TEAM AND GRAB AN APPLICATION. HOST, DJ AND DANCERS 100% TIPS FREELANCE 75% TIPS. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT KELESTA (JADEOFPALADIN RESIDENT) HIRE CONTACT TAZ (TAZMAN1970) OWNER LADYIRISH (DJ MANAGER) AMAYA (HOST MANAGER) THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS AT ELECTRIC LOVE ADULT SIM .http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  11. ELECTRIC LOVE ADULT SIM, CLUB AND MALL IS SEEKING RELIABLE, HARDWORKING STAFF FOR ITS GROWING FAMILY. 900+ VIP AND GROWING CLOTHING OPTIONAL. WHAT OUR SIM OFFERS 1) SHOPPING 2) PRIVATE CUDDLES 3) COTTAGES FOR PRIVATE USE 4) FULL BDSM DUNGEON 5) UNDERWATER SEX SCENE 6) MULTIPLE VENDORS AND MUCH MORE WHAT WE ARE SEEKING 1) HOST 2) DJ 3) DANCERS 4) FREE LANCE DANCERS WE ARE AN ADULT CLUB WELCOMING ALL WALKS OF SECODNLIFE TYPES. PLEASE COME BY AND CHECK US OUT, TALK TO ONE OF THE HELPFUL MANAGEMENT TEAM AND GRAB AN APPLICATION. HOST, DJ AND DANCERS 100% TIPS FREELANCE 75% TIPS. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT KELESTA (JADEOFPALADIN RESIDENT) HIRE CONTACT TAZ (TAZMAN1970) OWNER NATHANLONGBOW (GENERAL MANAGER) LADYIRISH (DJ MANAGER) AMAYA (HOST MANAGER) THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS AT ELECTRIC LOVE ADULT SIM .http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  12. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers 100% TIPs YOU KEEP AND FREE LANCE DANCERS KEEP 75% TIPS! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 1000+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers. and Free Lance Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. We are also hiring for Free Lance Dancers will earn 75 % of there tips the other 25% will go to the house. ALL free lance dancers will have to use the tip jar that is provided at the club. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  13. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers 100% TIPs YOU KEEP ESCORTS AND FREE LANCE DANCERS KEEP 75% TIPS! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 900+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers.and Escorts and Free Lance Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. We are also hiring for Escorts and Free Lance Dancers will earn 75 % of there tips the other 25% will go to the house. ALL escorts and free lance dancers will have to use the tip jar that is provided at the club. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  14. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers 100% TIPs YOU KEEP ESCORTS AND FREE LANCE DANCERS KEEP 75% TIPS! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 900+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers.and Escorts and Free Lance Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. We are also hiring for Escorts and Free Lance Dancers will earn 75 % of there tips the other 25% will go to the house. ALL escorts and free lance dancers will have to use the tip jar that is provided at the club. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  15. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers 100% TIPs YOU KEEP ESCORTS AND FREE LANCE DANCERS KEEP 75% TIPS! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 800+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers.and Escorts and Free Lance Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. We are also hiring for Escorts. Escorts and Free Lance Dancers will earn 75 % of there tips the other 25% will go to the house. ALL escorts will have to use the tip jar that is provided at the club. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  16. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers 100% TIPs YOU KEEP ESCORTS KEEP 75% TIPS! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 800+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. We are also hiring for escorts. Escorts will earn 75 % of there tips the other 25% will go to the house. ALL escorts will have to use the tip jar that is provided at the club. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  17. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers 100% TIPs YOU KEEP ESCORTS KEEP 75% TIPS! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 800+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. We are also hiring for escorts. Escorts will earn 75 % of there tips the other 25% will go to the house. ALL escorts will have to use the tip jar that is provided at the club. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.
  18. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers 100% TIPs YOU KEEP ! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 800+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  19. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers 100% TIPs YOU KEEP ! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 800+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  20. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers 100% TIPs YOU KEEP ! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 800+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  21. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers 100% TIPs YOU KEEP ! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 800+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  22. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers 100% TIPs YOU KEEP ! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 800+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/153/83/22
  23. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers 100% TIPs YOU KEEP ! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 800+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/157/83/22
  24. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 600+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/144/87/22
  25. Electric Love Nightclub is now Hiring for DJ's,Host,and Dancers! Here at Electric Love Nightclub, we strive to ensure that our 600+ VIPS and patrons have an amazing experience. This is a clothing optional, drama free club. Our Dj's play a variety of music, take requests, and interact with the crowd. Our Host's assist in this process by also interacting with the crowd, offering landmarks, VIP tags, promoting the DJ and the club to the patrons as well. We are currently hiring for DJ's and Host's and Dancers. All positions do require you to have an interview with the Manager on duty. Please respond if you are interested in a position with us or visit Electric Love Nightclub.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THYLENIA/150/87/22
×
×
  • Create New...