Jump to content

Kezio

Resident
  • Content Count

    19
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Kezio

  • Rank
    Member
  1. Kezio

    Male or female?

    Syo Emerald wrote: We just notice that you seem to be the only one who expieranced this...or at least describe it like that. I can in fact run around like a tramp and there would be nearly nobody who starts to talk "dirty" in IM. I get compliments every once in a while and sure, on adult sims sometimes a direct question for sex...but thats it. And I have never meet anynone who described it has bad as you did and not even once in all the years did I heard such things you say. So this doesn't speak for a general behavior at all. Do you know what I think? You are way to thin skinned and see every dumb flirt as asking for sex and harassment. There must be a reason why your experiances differ so much from anyone else. This screams for a fieldtest I would say..... I wonder if things were different between the years 2007-2009 thats when i had my female avatar and all the unwanted attention.I dont know what its like now for female av users because ive been a guy since last year, things maybe have calmed down now, back between those years i think there were a lot more people inworld, many of places i used to hang out back then are now empty.
  2. An ex friend of mine had about 10 alts all paired up as couples living different lives, plus a few singles she would flirt around the men with and have affairs, even though she had her real partner inworld as well, seemingly unknowing about the single avs, or was maybe he her alt as well, but it was confusing for sure. I can understand having a couple or even three alts but that to me would be too much to handle. She denied to me her then friend that she had any other alts except for one that she didnt use anymore, i found out about the rest when they all didnt log in when she was on holiday, they all belonged to the same group, plus the profiles were exact matches or similar, but she kept lying to me making excuses not to see me and spending days or weeks offline while using her alts, so i ended our friendship. Not just because of her lies but she hardly wanted to be with me or speak to me either i was alone most of the time. When i removed her from my friend list she sent me a very annoyed IM shouting at me never to contact her again, she didnt even ask why i had removed her. she then blocked me and ive remained blocked for months and months since last year.
  3. Kezio

    Male or female?

    I didnt dress like a tramp, i dressed nicely i mostly wore long medieval style dresses, or jeans and jumpers, just everywhere i went i was hit on, even at stores choosing clothes i would get IMd by a guys talking dirty to me. I didnt have access to adult areas because i wasnt age verified. so i have no idea why i was particularly hit on, and my bed at my home had singles animations which was all i intended to use, it was a nice bed and had the option of sex animations if you wanted but i didnt use them. But i certainly didnt expect a man i thought i could trust as just a friend to turn up naked at my home then go straight to my bedroom trying out sex positions. It doesnt seem like it is only me however, this i found makes a whole lot of sense as to why some women would choose a male avatar as well, if only just for a peaceful life of no harrassing IMs from men. http://sl4nowt.wordpress.com/2009/01/30/30-things-every-newbie-should-know-before-starting-second-life/ 7 – Ladies, be aware that choosing a female avatar will make many men gravitate toward you, even on Help Island just seconds after you first arrive in Second Life. It can be unnerving to try to learn a whole new online experience with some guy insistently chatting to you and asking you where you’re from, what your real name is, etc. Two ways to avoid this are: simply tell him to go away, and to pick a male avatar when you first register (you can always change this to a female one at any time later on, using the shapes in your Inventory’s Library folder). Most people don’t check the names above other’s heads when they first arrive, but they are drawn to a female shape. Having a male shape will enable you to get through those first few hours without feeling hassled.
  4. Kezio

    Male or female?

    In answer to my own question and one of the reasons why i originally asked, here is my reply.. This avatar, Kezio is male, and I'm female in RL, the reason i have chosen to do this is because when i first joined SL many years ago, i think it was 2007, i chose a female avatar,but i had so much unwanted attention from the guys hitting on me all of the time when i just wanted to go around exploring, shopping and dancing, making friends, and having a nice time, i didnt expect constant IMs asking me for sex, telling me they could see up my skirt or down my blouse or that they were undressing me, i mustve muted so many men i dont think there were many i knew that werent muted, bar one or two, and he was a genuine male friend that didnt try and jump into bed with my avatar at the very first opportunity. But i had one another male friend i would love to go to dances with, i so looked forward to our dances and nice chats each day, and thats all i was looking for a nice friend, but one day when i was alone at my home, he IMed me, and said he wanted to come and chat with me, so i thought great, why not, when he arrived he was naked, he went upstairs and layed on my bed, and then started trying out the different poseballs.i was so shocked and disappointed that he turned out to be just the same as all the other men i had known, i was so upset by all of this that, i closed my account, and didnt go inworld for a long long time. when i decided to try SL again i created a man this time, I just wrote in my profile i was looking for friends only as i had before when i was a female (which hadnt made any difference back then), but i was now finally free of the constant IMs from guys wanting to find the nearest sex bed, and since being a man in SL its been a much better experience for me, im mostly into building and photography, although finding friends still hasnt been at all easy. And I like to make female friends mostly but some think me odd being a guy when im really a girl, and some i dont hear from again when i tell them who i am in real life.
  5. Kezio

    Male or female?

    Madelaine McMasters wrote: Caitlin Tobias wrote: Kezio wrote: Caitlin Tobias wrote: Syo Emerald wrote: Oh, let me guess you are a student and you have to finish some work for school? You beat me to it....So the next question will be how much hours per week/day we spend in SL. Or if we spend real money and how much, where we live, if we consider our avatar a real identity.....and so on. I find your reply rude and unnecessary to my question of male or female. You deliberately answered in such a way as to cause grief or anger to the OP, myself. I asked a simple question, so if you cannot answer in a nice polite manner then please dont answer at all. Really? I mean: really? I cause grief and anger? LOL. You better step away from the computer and have a nice long walk in the fresh air. Seriously. Also, once you post something in a public forum, people can and will reply, and not all will be rainbows and butterflies and agreeing with you. Caitlin, the OP was a question, not a statement (other than claiming that SL is "the place to be what you like"). So I don't see anything to agree with, or not. It seems to me Kezio was annoyed by your presumptuousness. Kezio, while I appreciate politeness, I wonder if requiring it is productive. Your question has been asked countless times in the forum, and we all wear different amounts of jade. In answer to your question, and as a demonstration of my own personal way to annoy... I play a female in both RL and SL. ;-) I had no intention of upsetting anyone by asking the original question male or female, so if it has annoyed anyone then it wasnt meant. I havent checked out this forum for a long while and hadnt known that the question had already been answered many times. As for being annoyed at the first few responses, thankyou for explaining why in a better way, sometimes i find it hard to express exactly what i mean, but i felt like i was being made fun of for asking what i did, and i thought that was unecessary and hurtful, i dont think anyone likes being made fun of in a public place.
  6. Sephina Frostbite wrote: I dont any Alts because I love spoiling this one thats so nice, and you are very beautiful, i wouldnt want an alt either if i had an avatar as lovely as yours
  7. Summer Tison wrote: I have a few alts, I wanted the challenge of making a new alt initially. One is a sheep, she's just adorable and has been known to have a baaad sense of humour. Last one I made was a male, I wanted to see what it would be like to make an alt of the opposite sex, and if I do say so myself, he's a pretty cool avi. I now use him to stand with me while I build so I don't look like some sad case who spends all her time alone. And now my secret is out :smileyembarrassed: I think thats a wonderful reason to have an alt, i have spent so much time on my own as well, and always thought the same when building, if only i had a friend with me to talk to or sit and watch me so that no one thought i was a loner that no one wanted
  8. Kezio

    Male or female?

    Sephina Frostbite wrote: I'm a female in a rl and sl. However I am 4 ft 9in in rl and I'm pretty sure my avi is almost seven feet. Hi, i am also female in RL, i thought i would check out the forums the first time in a long while and i didnt expect some of the rude sarcastic responses just from asking a simple question here, some of the posters are very hostile if you are new, so thankyou for being one of the few that are nice and polite in your reply to me :matte-motes-smile:
  9. Kezio

    Male or female?

    Caitlin Tobias wrote: Syo Emerald wrote: Oh, let me guess you are a student and you have to finish some work for school? You beat me to it....So the next question will be how much hours per week/day we spend in SL. Or if we spend real money and how much, where we live, if we consider our avatar a real identity.....and so on. I find your reply rude and unnecessary to my question of male or female. You deliberately answered in such a way as to cause grief or anger to the OP, myself. I asked a simple question, so if you cannot answer in a nice polite manner then please dont answer at all.
  10. Kezio

    Male or female?

    I've nothing against any other kind of avatar, i didnt say they had to be human, any of these can be male or female
  11. the worst of it was when i tried to go back there i had been banned by the owner, i asked him why and he said we dont allow alt newbies camping here, she had reported me, because i was new the owner didnt believe a word i said he believed her instead, she had been inworld several years. It was a fav place of mine before that incident, and although i was reluctant to go back i wanted to prove my innocense so i spoke instead to a very nice lady manager of the club and explained what had happened, she unbanned me and im pleased to say i didnt see that awful girl again, i dont know what happened to her but i was relieved she didnt go back there, not when i was there anyhow.
  12. Haha! I love that what you said about the brat :matte-motes-wink: and i've heard about a heavy inventory weighing down your avatar like carrying a loaded suitcase around everywhere you go, it causing severe lag apparently, not that i have much in mine just a few dare i say it freebies, lol About the alts though, i once had a girl was really nasty to me about thinking i was an alt created to just earn some extra money, i was totally innocent there was only me, and she was having a right go about me to this guy right in front of me, then she started to push me around, she said she really hated anyone who used alts, but i wonder why some are so aggressive about it? I was simply dancing at a place that paid out randomly for being there, and like i say there was only me there i didnt have an alt and i can only log in one avatar because my pc is very old and slow, i had to leave the dance place in the end, she just wouldnt stop picking on me. Very strange behaviour from someone i didnt even know. But thats how some treat others for thinking they have alts even if they dont :smileysad:
  13. Not everyone likes to have an Alt, some people are very anti and would even dump you if they found out it wasnt just you in world. So why do some of us use alts and some of us dont like them at all?
  14. This is second life the place to be what you like, so are you the same sex in RL as your avatar? And what are your reasons for chosing to be a different sex in SL than you really are?
  15. I can't access my secondlife.com and keep getting this same message We're sorry, but something went wrong Please try again in a few minutes. If you continue to receive this message please use the options under the viewer's "Help" menu or visit Second Life Support. Go to my.secondlife.com I've tried and tried, but no luck, can anyone else log into their my second life profile?
×
×
  • Create New...