I'm currently looking for someone who could introduce me on how meshing works in SL, in world. I would honestly just like to work first on little things (whatever is the easiest, i don't know if its furniture, houses, or clothes) and then gradually excel more in other complicated things. I always liked 3d, it was something i really wanted to do when i first started playing 3d games. So if you can understand that same drive, feeling, and passion then I guess you would know that i want to be on that same boat as you currently are or once did.
Hear me out:
• I've already took classes back then at my university with Blender and Maya.
• I graduated with a bachelors degree of IT, so coding is very familiar to me too if ever we go as far to scripting.
• I used to develop back then on another game called IMVU but it was basically just messing around with UV maps and texturing.
• My real life occupation is a web designer (so yes, I actually know photoshop) ... and webpage coding (but thats not important for meshing and stuff lol)
• I've already done animations before in blender when I was at uni.
Either way, I don't know, I just really think I have a lot of potential but just need someone to guide me through the right places to make me get started over on SL and then we can both start something out, make something great. I've done marketing, event planning, land related stuff on SL before and think we could make something work. I have to start somewhere.Hope we can help each other out. Just send me an IM on SL, or respond here. I can show you some of the little things i've done too back in uni. days. :3