Better yet, here is the copy of the email (which has the link):
Avatar: Krystina Breen
Type: General Marketplace Issues
Status: Waiting for Customer Acceptance
Thank you for contacting Linden Lab Support. After investigation, it appears as though this issue may be a bug or error which would be best handled through our bug report system known as JIRA (http://jira.secondlife.com). While our Support team is always happy to help, there are certain technical issues which can only be addressed via a development or engineering investigation.
JIRA is a system designed to track, triage, and escalate bugs and system problems to our technical and design teams. System and program bugs or errors with the Second Life software, server function, or website can be reported in this fashion.
It appears that there is already a JIRA bug report for your issue: VWR-28630 https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-28630
You can add your information to this report, or you can elect to watch the issue and be notified of updates. If this report doesn't match what you are experiencing, please search for your issue before filing a new JIRA bug report -- someone may already have reported it! If you don't see your bug in search results, then you should create a new report for it.
In your report, please include as many details as possible about your problem:
* Which version of the client are you using? (This can be found in Help > About Second Life)
* Your computer specifications (from Help > About Second Life).
* A description of the problem, explaining what you do / see / don't
see, including any error messages displayed.
* Step-by-step directions on how to reproduce your experience.
* A screenshot of what you are seeing.
Including this information with your report will help the bug tracking team address your issue quickly.
For more information on our JIRA system and process, please visit our Wiki and Knowledge Base for helpful tips, tutorials and procedures for submitting and voting on bugs and issues:
* JIRA: http://jira.secondlife.com
* Information about JIRA (Bug Tracker): http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Bug_Tracker
* If you've never used JIRA before, you might find this tutorial helpful: http://vimeo.com/14643240
Thanks for being a Resident of Second Life!
Linden Lab Support