The Linden Home covenant governs use of Linden Home land.
Welcome to Linden Home for Premium account holders. Linden Home is a residential community, located on the Nascera continent, owned and managed by Linden Lab. The purpose of Linden Home is to provide an opportunity for Premium account Residents of the Second Life virtual world to quickly own a home and belong to a community. Linden Home is available to Premium account holders with 512m2 available tier at no cost.
As a Premium Account holder, you're eligible for live chat and ticket support from our Support Portal. If you need support for your Linden Home:
- Go to the Support Portal and submit a ticket.
- Select the Land and Regions Issues ticket type.
- Under the reulting Region Request dropown, select Linden Home.
Linden Home has unique restrictions in addition to those outlined in the Linden HOme Terms and Conditions. By accepting a Linden Home, you agree to additional restrictions as follows:
- Linden Home is for residential use only.
- Business use of any kind is prohibited, including parcel rental, rental boxes, classified ads or other forms of advertising, and event listings.
- Land cannot be terraformed, sold, deeded to group, joined, or divided.
- Land cannot contain sky boxes, temp-rezzers, or individual prims beyond the allocated size of the Second Life Viewer build tools — 10x10x10m (no megaprims).
- Linden Homes may not be removed, modified, exchanged, set or deeded to group, or transferred.
- Linden Homes should be kept presentable and in-theme.
- Linden Homes should not be used as sandboxes.
- Linden Homes do not include traffic tracking.
- Ownership is limited to one Linden Home per Premium Account.
- Use your Premium account's 512m2 included land tier allocation towards Linden Home.
- Ready-to-move-in themed home on 512m2 parcel.
- Select your own Linden Home theme.
- Decorate your home with furnishings.
- Invite your friends to your home.
- Meet your neighbors and make friends.
- Linden Homes are allocated 117 prims.
- Set Home to here at your Linden Home location. (World menu > Set Home to Here.)
- Set land and objects to group.
Living in a community includes courtesy towards your neighbors. Here are some guidelines for etiquette in Linden Home regions:
- Use local chat say, rather than shout.
- Adhere to the Maturity Rating for the Linden Home region you're located in.
- Respect your neighbors' privacy.
- Review general Second Life etiquette suggestions and incorporate them into your Linden Home experience:
We hope you enjoy your Linden Home!