All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Adult.objects are allowed on moderate land. Adult activity can be conducted on moderate land "behind closed doors" and with parcel set so no one can see avatars on that parcel. You cannot advertise adult activities on moderate land. Meaning, you can't have a sex club that you advertise or have in search on moderate land.
  3. I wouldn't judge a bodies popularity by the events.. Because you can go to one event and not see much of one body but see them at others.. Events are really just the old shopping malls that were dead half the time, only now they have much better advertising. You would get a ton of followers following around the triple A content creators setting up stores in those malls only because a few big names were in them... Things haven't changed much at all from those days other than the advertising. Maitreya Lara itself, has years of content over those two bodies, more content than any body on the market .. The older one, Legacy, is only like 5 years old..Reborn just had it's second birthday back in I want to say October.. Just go to the MP and type each one of their names in the search and search each one and see the numbers just on the MP. There is a lot more quality content made for the Maitreya Lara body. Just look at the difference on apparel and accessories when you see the numbers.. They could stop making things for Maitreya now and it would still take a few years for the other bodies to catch up.. The nice thing about your Maitreya body is, you can find things for it that you'll never find made for the other two.. Maitreya has accessories up the wazoo on the market.. Also, Maitreya's Lara was never intended as a curvy body.. Lara X you can get a little curvy with it if you want.. But it's not a curvy body either.. I have all these bodies.. You have the thinnest one of the three. For the shoulders, you can fix the shoulders with deformers. there is nothing wrong with your body and I wouldn't worry about content for it.. It has just about everything covered.. hehehe
  4. Can't say I saw that many ideas for stress relieving within the thread. Mostly just about people not being stressed in SL or some external tools. I did relate some that I utilize, but my goal was to see what others are doing as well. Some did chime in, with examples but others don't seem to understand that simply enjoying activities in SL is a great stress reliever, and so increases resiliency. Others, for some reason, felt the need to compare SL with RL when that's totally unnecessary and not my intent.
  5. Did a search on this one, cranked for a while and goofed up results, so thought I would try here... I've seen "adult" objects on Moderate land, is there something stamped out I could find the actual on what is allowed on Moderate sims as far as its adult? Is there a difference on Moderate mainland rented? Is it hidden like most or has to be in the sky or....
  6. Can't say I saw that many ideas for stress relieving within the thread. Mostly just about people not being stressed in SL or some external tools.
  7. It would be a shame if a thread pointing out the amazing tools we have in SL at our disposal to increase quality of life would get locked..
  8. Because I assumed the point of the thread was stress relieving ideas INSIDE SL, not the ones outside of it. Correct.
  9. ok , something new to me.. "double primmed" ?
  10. Mayo Clinic lists ways to develop resilience, and I do all of these activities in SL. Again, not to say you can't do them outside SL...am only pointing out these are activities one can do within SL: https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/resilience-training/in-depth/resilience/art-20046311
  11. Well, if nothing else, we've gotten a good laugh from this thread and you know what they say, laughter is the best medicine...
  12. Our River Run design is by far the most popular, it features an elaborate waterfall area with a path you can follow up to a lookout. It has a smaller flat area for a house.
  13. I'm not sure you know what the definition of resilience is. re·sil·ience /rəˈzilēəns/ noun 1. the capacity to withstand or to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness. "the remarkable resilience of so many institutions" 2. the ability of a substance or object to spring back into shape; elasticity. "nylon is excellent in wearability and resilience"
  14. I haven't read much of the thread, but this last page really sounds like it's been a hot one.. I haven't gotten to use this in awhile and probably need to make an updated one.. The coundown begins. 10..9..8..7..
  15. Yeah, he still uses my gifted i3 from 2015 with 16 GB RAM and a GTX 790. And an SSD Actually a bit impressed how smooth streaming goes.
  16. This island did sell. When you would like to have a beautiful island for your home or business IM Count Burks directly in world today. Also keep an eye on these forums for more land listings by Count Burks Estates in the near future. Count Burks Count Burks Estates - Excellent Land For A Modest Price https://www.countburks.com
  17. Because I assumed the point of the thread was stress relieving ideas INSIDE SL, not the ones outside of it.
  18. I hope you are playing harp music in RL while you are doing this in SL 😁 Actually a harp song was playing when I came upon this beauty of a harp setup. But I bought it because it looks cute tucked away in a forest niche beside some cuddle rugs and pretty flowers...
  19. * Plan for your next eclipse adventure, which is only 28 new moons away 😂
  20. I hope you are playing harp music in RL while you are doing this in SL 😁
  1. Load more activity