All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. He said that he'd be right back...that was 10 minutes ago and my arms are getting tired 😑
  3. Not moles who place them, though the original object is mole made. I rather like them, though I haven't seen them used to prop up garbage bags yet!
  4. Abnor Mole might have made the obelisk but I haven't seen any on Linden land. Some people have obtained a copy of it and put it up on their own land if the obelisk were on Linden land then it would imply that LDPW endorses the commandments on it, and might imply that old mainland is covenanted when it isn't the obelisk is one of those things that gets made sometimes, and ends up falling into the category: No good deed goes unpunished
  5. Are you asking me (or about Patreon)? Regardless, do you think time is worthless? There are a lot of immaterial projects people can only work on because other people are willing to pay for them to do it. The money is an incentive to make the project worth working on during what little free time they may have, along with putting other things to the side that they would normally prefer doing. Past a certain point, it can also allow them to leave their other jobs to the side entirely and be able to focus on what they actually want to be doing. To think/imply that material cost is the only one that matters is silly.
  6. Today
  7. Yellow, yellow, yellow... πŸ˜ƒ (Yes, that phone is silly.... cannot remove the ribbon!)
  8. I know its a figure of speech, but somehow in your case I can see you walking around the club with a baseball bat, hitting people that start to talk to you
  9. I think they are Moles who put the monuments down, at least that what Animats has said. If that's the case they are Lab employees and those signs will be on Linden protected land.
  10. Don't believe deformer. It dare to claim fit. Even wearing maitreya cloth, we can put a finger between the gap. I have no idea why it entirely different from the video on youtube. It only give you 3 deformer, Upper body, lower body and feet. you can see the picture here: I tried bra top on it, venus, slink, isis, frey, maitraye with deformer wearing. Breast is larger than venus. other breast is all smaller than the bar from 5-30%. There is the FIT DEFORMERS [HELP] ==================================================== Fit Deformers are designed to aid in wearing your current closet with your new body. New Content will be coming soon made for Legacy Meshbody from talented designers, but until then, fully take advantage of the Fit Deformers. Remember to detach your Fit Deformers when undressing or photographing the body, as Fit Deformers will deform your body shape. Fit Deformers work best when your body sliders are in neutral positions. Try these tips if you’re having fitting issues. FOR RIGGED MESH β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β—¦ *Important* Use the recommended Foot Size: 40 - 60, depending on your overall height. β—¦ Firstly, try hiding areas poking through using the Alpha Mannequin on the [EDIT] HUD "Fit" Page. β—¦ Wear an Upper or Lower Fit Deformer if a mesh clothing item isn’t fitting quite right. β—¦ Wear the Fit Deformer for shoes if your shoes don’t fit. (Detach your Classic feet first!) Change your heel height via the [EDIT] HUD until you find one that fits. β—¦ On the [EDIT] HUD "Home" Page, lock your ankle if experiencing fit issues related to posing or movement. β—¦ Reduce "Breast Size" if poking through. β—¦ Detach your Fit Deformers after using, or for photographing/undressing as they deform your body. FOR STANDARD SIZING β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β—¦ *Important* If using a Standard Sizing Shape, use the recommended Foot Size: 40 - 60, depending on your overall height. β—¦ Use the Alpha Mannequin to hide areas of the body poking through. β—¦ For Standard Sizing Shape "Large", reduce breast size. β—¦ For tighter fit items & only if necessary, reduce "Torso Muscles" or "Leg Muscles". β—¦ If necessary, adjust "Saddle Bags" & "Butt Size" sliders. β—¦ For a snug fit at the waistline for high rise pants & skirts, increase "Love Handles" slider. β—¦ Detach your Fit Deformers after using, or for photographing/undressing as they deform your body. FAQ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ Which systems work with Fit Deformers? β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ Fit Deformers will transform your Legacy Meshbody to be compatible with most mesh clothing items if a designer provides multiple fits. In this case, you will usually be able to wear Legacy with at least one provided fit. Fit Deformers are not designed to work with any one specifically but rather work on a minimum-space-viability based on our tests of over 250 garments from popular designers when compared to the Default Linden avatar. Compatibility with specific systems will vary based on the unique garment or shoe, so you will need to try each one to find the best fit. We kept Fit Deformers loosely based on the Linden Default, so it will generally work better with systems that are closer to the Linden Default, which many bodies are. What shapes do I use for Standard Sizing? β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ You don't need to use Standard Sizing shapes to fit into Standard Sizing fit mesh clothing, but you may need to make adjustments to your current shape. If your current shape does not fit a Standard Sizing fit garment, it is recommended that you use a Standard Sizing Shape as a starting point, and then follow our tips listed above. ====================================================
  11. Yes, that cabin they offered as a premium gift earlier this year was modifiable and so was last year's halloween campsite. There was no specific part that caused the bloated land impact (and render cost), it was poor optimisation throughout - standard Mole mesh.
  12. I've always thought of him as an Adrian (but he is my favourite 😘)
  13. I don't have a specific house I live in myself but how about a nice little English village?
  14. As I said, none of the mainland sims with parcels that can be sold are homesteads so my comment may have been a bit off topic. The Blake Sea regions are homesteads though and although I can't remember for sure I believe some of the other mainland regions LL use for their own buidls are too.
  15. hmmm... well nobody looks at the interests tab or the classified tab, so I say replace with "special people" tab and "thoughts" for the other. Each with 10 available picks like what we have now. Then we'd have those along with the picks for favorite places. Yes, that's a lot of stuff, but either people will use them or they won't, same as now with what we have. It just gives more options, and is fodder for us profile pervs I don't like the idea of fonts and colors though. I can see some people making headache inducing flashy attention getting look at me I'm so special garbage.... The format now is nice and easy to read and see.
  16. Another unpopular opinion... For the love of all that is legible... Please DO NOT let people pick fonts... they will choose some of the same unreadable fonts they choose for display names... mic drop...
  17. Curious why it would be needed? I mean, for RL products I can imagine start up costs. In SL, its not like the need to buy raw materials and stuff? Its just their time they need to invest? Or am I missing something here?
  18. You got two real options Eternal Conflict, free & grindy... However, if you go destroyed you lose all your stats. Now if you wanna take the more expensive, and no RP at all route. Can check out bloodlines.
  19. Could check out Game of Thrones if you want anything else Medieval besides gor. Although, feudalism meter itself kind of sucks.
  20. To be less flippant, I don't have screen video capture software or video editing software, and more to the point, I am one of the old gits who don't take well to learning by following video tutorials, I read and digest, then dive in and play around, and so any video tutorial I tried to make would be a rather rambling and haphazard affair. (If I did by chance happen to be able to make a video, I could only do it for Gimp, Paint.net and Irfanview, and people with Illustrator/Photoshop/Corel Draw would be left out?) No matter what graphics editing package you use, there will usually be a way of selecting areas of an image based on colour (magic wand), and of taking a colour image and reducing the colours from 32-bit down through 16-bit - 256 colours to 2 colours. There will also be an option to alter the brightness and contrast. Finally there will be a way to create an alpha layer using various images, most usually a black/white or greyscale one, by which you render some of another image transparent. The reason for gradually reducing the colours instead of going straight for 2-tone black and white is that you will need to do some selective highlighting or decreasing of areas to exclude or include some midway shades. Brightness and contrast alterations help to do this by reducing tricky areas to lessor tones or else bringing desired areas into greater relief. I have, in passing, found GIMP to have a more reliable magic wand than paint.net for some shades but both of them fail and grab large unwanted areas when there are little gaps in colour boundaries through which pixel-leakage occurs. Editing individual pixels to block the leak gaps is mind-numbingly tedious, so I tend to use the alpha-mask technique as soon as the magic wand fails. Don't be scared of playing around, just have master copies of the file and keep bashing the undo button.
  21. I love setting up erotic scenes/stories and making (hopefully) nice pictures of those scenes. I do put them on a separate Flickr account though as I don't want to force all that NSFW stuffs on my regular followers. Keeping my own Flickr mostly PGish.. (some exceptions here and there). Havent done chocolate eating pics yet though I think... that needs to change!
  22. This parcel is for residential use within a Northern European/Canadian theme. It offers 2,500 LI at L$1,737 per week, on 8192 sqm. Terraforming permitted within a range. Full information is given in a notecard obtainable from the rental box, but please just ask if you have any questions. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Parte Tenebrosa/96/201/21
  23. If it will enable people to use comic sans and color variations, will you still not be opposed?
  1. Load more activity