All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. REALLY NICE ROADSIDE PROTECTED BY A NICE LOOK ROAD, GREAT FOR A HOME OR STORE, NO UGLY BUILDS AROUND! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nitida/29/119/121
  3. Just found it on discord: Proposed Change to FlatX - Tell us what you think! We are considering a change for the Flat Chest version of LaraX. If you are a Flat Chest user, or a creator, we would love to hear your opinion. In this poll we also explain about the change: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLNtG3okfI_s7NR5NbYQrYyolOava2CIvmvdu0LR9I_q6QRQ/viewform Google Docs Flat Chest Poll This is about an optional update for the LaraX Flat Chest, to make the chest static. Please share your preferences if you are a user of, or a designer creating for the Maitreya LaraX Flat Chest."
  4. One of our other reddit mods just posted this image in combination with a long and detailed post about how new tighter rules for child avatars in effect bans child avatars. This is a section of the blake, G regions are in blue. Remember .. an M region includes everything up to and including strip clubs and latex clad pony play fetishists, the only thing avatars can't do on M is sell or perform sex. if proximity is going to be the new standard, then no M region can be considered even remotely safe. I guess we don't need worry about child avatars in boats after all, or any vehicle, or playing GTFO .. fishing .. shopping .. Here is Bay City, home to many family friendly events. The organizer of those events will be unable to attend her own events, she wont be able to go to her store. Remember .. M isn't half way between G and A, it's A without the blackjack and hookers. Remind me again what this has to do with the allegations.
  5. PROTECTED SAILABLE LOT, SAILABLE TO MANY SEAS, BEAUTIFUL AREA. ONLY 20K http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cook/239/62/22
  6. Hey there, I think I can help! Here's my discord n1ght_f4iry
  7. Community: Event RIDE OUT EAGLES OF FREEDOM 7 PM SLT Time: FRI, 4/19/24 7PM slt Duration: 1 hour Click Here - Start TP - Cuts & Tags MC's - Others Casual - Come Ride Enjoy! Host: Mavericks MC, Door to America, Whitelisted, Global Initiative Category: SL MC Community, Motorcycle Clubs in SL, The Interstates Don't Miss Out on Riding Mavericks MC: Falls/196/86/24 COME VISIT DOOR to AMERICA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/221/203/417 New SL Citizens @ DtA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/146/147/24 Door to America Blogspot: Door to America Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/DtDHQs9aRb Join us @ Seniors Against Loneliness: Search in SL Groups (New Group Outreach) Mavericks MC is currently recruiting - come, visit! DOOR TO AMERCIA FEATURED IN SL DESTINATION GUIDE: DtA NOTE: We ride from bottom to top, no stop, and say "RC RC RC" in text or Voice, and we'll get you where you need to be. If you're looking for a good fit in a riding club or motorcycle club, join us on our ride outs @ 1pm & 7pm daily to check out all the clubs we ride. Many of the MC's and RC's have great people to meet and ride with. *We are looking for a good few men (& women)! We have 10 patched slots open out of 36. We don't take patch-overs. If you've been out of an MC for 30 days or more then give us a look. We are not a dating site! Combat veterans and veterans welcome! We don't discriminate against race, color, religion, sex gender, nationality, age (18 and older), politics, or disability. We may be the fit you want as a member of Mavericks MC. Please contact ℂђȼяяץ™ (cherryann.kayor) YOU may not know us, but there was a time when you didn't have groups or a lot of friends in SL until you met them first. Maybe, it's time you visited a new region just to say hello, meet some new people and, possibly, some new friends! Don't forget to visit our "Nightmare Before Christmas" Track
  8. LANDSCAPING WITH LUNA EARTH DAY CELEBRATION I hope you can join us Monday (Earth Day) @ Noon, where we will have our 2nd Landscaping With Luna meeting. We were dancing and experiencing the Ocean conference @ the 1st meeting with little time to introduce ourselves and chat. So Monday @ noon we can introduce ourselves after listening to a few Earth Day songs that honor Mother Earth. Then we can discuss our landscaping projects if you currently have one or have a plan in mind. We've been focusing on garden entrances on Discord. I'd also like to hear what you want to focus on in the group so we can plan for future meetings. Join the Discord channel if you're not there already in order to view what's been happening so far. I have some designing tips posted and you can ask particular questions about your project so we can all chime in and offer advice. HAPPY EARTH DAY! Monday, April 22, Noon http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Satori/105/89/48 DISCORD: https://discord.gg/J344jBjt
  9. Never forget that "Derender" is your friend, especially when you do find that perfect location.......
  10. There's nothing wrong with the region -- I've just checked and teleported to your house. If you're still having problems, I suggest you contact support. Though you might want to try rebooting your router first -- that fixes a whole load of issues in my experience, and it might work in this case too. Can't hurt, anyway.
  11. Such beautiful and creative looks! This really makes me want to try Senra again, but that won't happen since the head doesn't have an elf ear option. Cannot go without my elf ears.
  12. 🌿Oh hi fellow gardner!🌿 I actually am thinking of doing this, even in a small way because I am SO motivated so I will be in touch! This gives me SO many ideas and opens up a lot of questions, because I would love it if I could learn more about plants that are from different HZs as well as how others take care of the same plants we BOTH may have, i.e. like how would you take care of a pothos on different sides of the country or world. And like you said to have more knowledge about them and how to use them would be of great value as well. The only ornamental I have is a popcorn cassia! I love that plant the leaves smell like popcorn and the flowers like root beer 🤣 Even if I dont get it started right away, just to know that there is someone who I can talk to about books and plants is always nice as well ❣️
  13. I'm going to be EXTREMELY careful in how this is worded. Regardless, I predict this will be locked in a matter of hours. Today is the second day of Fantasy Faire. A great event I've been happily going to for years, a place that's always made me feel welcome and brought a spark to my life regardless of what's going on in First or Second Life. Somewhere I've always felt welcome and accepted. It's also, currently at this moment, the Jail and Bail event with the Lindens and Moles. Normally there's a certain Linden who takes part. Due to certain investigations, it was assumed someone else or even a group of other Linden and Moles would be taking part. Not the case. An individual who was accused of a considerable number of inappropriate behavior was allowed to return WITHOUT warning. Without any clear word from Linden Labs about the results of the investigations or what policies they are making to resolve the issues in the first place. Yes, there was some discussion during Lab Gab about new policies being implemented, but nothing concrete. Nothing set. Nothing announced. Instead, it was decided by both Linden Labs and the management of Fantasy Faire to allow not only the one individual primarily accused, but also the individual accused of helping to cover up the accusations and who supposed actively attempted to silence anyone with complaints. This is a direct slap in the face of anyone who's ever been sexually harassed. This is a slap in the face of anyone who's been harassed and had their abuser walk free. The level of inept decision making this shows by Linden Lab is the exact reason these allegations rang so true for so many. Which makes this only further evidence that there's a CLEAR issue with the leadership of Linden Labs. Unfortunately Fantasy Faire is dead to me this year. As of right now, so is Second Life.
  14. Also, you don't GET 2048 of mainland. You're allowed to PURCHASE up to 2048 of mainland without incurring any further charges.
  15. Everyone needs this, what an awesome t-shirt. LaraX size included. By Neutral Tones at the Anthology event.
  16. Granted but your body stretches along with time. Welcome to really long flappy legs and arms. I wish I had a little more discretion.
  17. Meu voice não funciona ja mexi nas configuraçoes ja mudei fones e mesmo assim nao funciona nao consigo fala por voz e nem ouvi as pessoas alguem pode me ajuda ?
  18. È stata un'esperienza spiacevole per te, ma a volte il proprietario di un negozio deve prendere una decisione per il bene degli altri clienti. Dimentica quel negozio. Prima di andare ad un altro, assicurati di indossare qualcosa, così sarai al sicuro.
  19. here we go!! less than an hour to the show. If you love Carrie Underwood you'll love this Phoenix productions the best tribute band in SL!!.....but come see for yourself
  1. Load more activity